Pattaya News Paper

cuddleypete

hi everyone iam in the uk with my thai wife ,we will not be back in pattaya until december 2007,i would like some one to send me each week or every two weeks the pattaya news paper for me and a thai paper for my wife,all i need is your bank account in uk and i will put money in your account and a bit xtra for your time so you can have a drink,

if you think you could do this for us please pm me

many thanks pete and som

many thanks for looking

p.s. can not wait till we are back in pattaya

Can't you get Thai papers online?

And then there is http://www.pattayamail.com/ but I think you have fishwrap in the UK already.

Pete, as Thaiquila has suggested you can access all of the local rags online here unless you specifically want hard copy. The Thai rags also can be accessed online for example here is Thairath. I hope this helps.

hi everyone iam in the uk with my thai wife ,we will not be back in pattaya until december 2007,i would like some one to send me each week or every two weeks the pattaya news paper for me and a thai paper for my wife,all i need is your bank account in uk and i will put money in your account and a bit xtra for your time so you can have a drink,

if you think you could do this for us please pm me

many thanks pete and som

many thanks for looking

p.s. can not wait till we are back in pattaya

Well Pete,

if you really want hard copy, pass me your address. Cos at my condo here, they distribute free late copies of Pattaya mail. It'll not cost much trouble to send a copy to you.

And as for the cost, it's fine. The newspaper's free and stamp doesn't cost that much.

All the English language Pattaya papers are available on line, as are the Bangkok Post and Nation. Many, if not all, of thh Thai dailies are also on line - certainly Thai Rath and Daily News are. You may have to download some Thai fonts to read them, but no probs.

Thai newspapers also used to be on sale in Thai owned grocery shops in the UK. I remember seeing them - a few days late, and obviously at inflated prices, but available never the less. You might want to check this out.