Bangkok To Hong Kong

Norrad

Well end of semester holidays are almost upon us and I feel like a change of scenery. I'm thinking about going to Hong Kong for awhile, but can't seem to find an airline that flies direct. Does anyone know of a cheapish airline which does? Please share if you do...

Well end of semester holidays are almost upon us and I feel like a change of scenery. I'm thinking about going to Hong Kong for awhile, but can't seem to find an airline that flies direct. Does anyone know of a cheapish airline which does? Please share if you do...

Flying on Monday.

Gulf Air have daily flight which departs Bangkok at 1020 and arrives Hong Kong 1400 hours. Cost is Baht 8.000 all in if you use a travel agent. Forget a Gulf Air web site internet booking which displays ridiculous prices. Unlike the new Bangkok airport, Hong Kong airport has buses to most locations plus a fast but relatively expensive train service to Central.

Agree flight to Macau and ferry to Hong Kong is a great way to see the fomer city and perhaps win some money enroute.