Pictures

Adjan

Why you don't post your pics at the Forum Gallery at http://gallery.thaivisa.com ?

Great software with slideshows and unlimited storage!

Yeah, good idea :o

I do, you should see my little Kitty.

But I do think there should be a way of knowing if an album has been updated without looking at the pics in it again.

Possible George? Perhaps make it like the forum, if there is an update it goes to number 1 on the list?

Y'all want to see my pics of the last family vacation I took?

I will try to do better than that...

- Anyway, it's up to you to load better pictures than mine

- This site allows you to vote and/or add comment to the pictures

- The site allows you to contact the posters too

Hope to see your pictures soon on www.adjan.ch

Have you seen adjan's web site?

Even if working, the main part of the site is still under construction... It will tell more about Thailand's backside. :o

The photo gallery is already open for posters :D

www.adjan.ch/4image/

as i read some stuff on your site Mr adjan i find it strange to see lot's of condesending articles on prostitution and aids ect.

And in the mean time your thailand People gallery is full of bar girl pics who you obviously enjoyed the company off???

Can you be more hypocritical or are you erco's brother ?? :o

Mr. Zen Designer

I've always enjoyed looking at Adjan's web sites over the years, and never remember seeing any condesending articles on prostitution, but just in case, I will set the record straight.

Larry Lek used to be the manager at Cozy Corner/ John's Place when they were the best Go-Go Bars in Chiang Mai with lots of filthy, dirty shows, etc, but during the daytime he was one of Chiang Mai University's finest Adjans.

He was getting all the free stuff he could handle at night AND a salary, sometimes even those sweet little "good girls" that John hires from Chiang Mai U that don't go with the common folk. :o

Maybe the Adjan has retired now, but he was a WILD MAN back when it really counted, in the good old days! :D

:o also.

it's a shame he's gone coz a had some great pictures of erco's mum.

he was elcos mum :D

she can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe once she takes her teeth out.

the only downside is i had to roll her in flour and look for the damp patch.

:D

Mr. Zen Designer

I've always enjoyed looking at Adjan's web sites over the years, and never remember seeing any condesending articles on prostitution, but just in case, I will set the record straight.

Larry Lek used to be the manager at Cozy Corner/ John's Place when they were the best Go-Go Bars in Chiang Mai with lots of filthy, dirty shows, etc, but during the daytime he was one of Chiang Mai University's finest Adjans.

He was getting all the free stuff he could handle at night AND a salary, sometimes even those sweet little "good girls" that John hires from Chiang Mai U that don't go with the common folk. :o

Maybe the Adjan has retired now, but he was a WILD MAN back when it really counted, in the good old days! :D

Sorry, Zen Designer

I think that I have the wrong guy.

I am talking about Larry Lek who, I believe, spells his nick as Adjan.

Apologies.