AirAsia offers discount tickets to Malaysia, Thailand

snoop1130

AirAsia offers discount tickets to Malaysia, Thailand

PNFOR600704001000101.jpg

HANOI, 4 July 2017 (VOV)- AirASia has offered discount tickets for flights from Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang to Malaysia and Thailand to mark its winning of SKyTrax awards.

With around US$35 (VND780,000), including taxes and fees, you can get a single ticket to fly from HCM City, Hanoi, Danang, and Nha Trang to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Penang.

The discount tickets are booked on July 3-9 for flights departing from January 15 to August 28, 2018. AirAsia Group CEO, Tony Fernades hopes that AirAsia will be a real community airlines in Southeast Asia in the coming 15 years. AirAsia is a low-cost airlines in Asia with more than 120 destinations in the world.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-7-4

Like it or not, this airline has some real fine chesty hotties in their cabin crew:passifier:...just for that, I'll use it for my next visa run:wink:...and remember also to carry a parachute just in case all the stuff I have read on this airline is true!!?

Edited by observer90210

14 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Like it or not, this airline has some real fine chesty hotties in their cabin crew...

Looking at the employees, presumably cabin crew?, in the photo I can see that that is true.

14 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Like it or not, this airline has some real fine chesty hotties in their cabin crew:passifier:...just for that, I'll use it for my next visa run:wink:...and remember also to carry a parachute just in case all the stuff I have read on this airline is true!!?

Yep just dont look at the engines They tend to stop sometimes Oh what the heck we only live once Excitement