Boots / wellies brand "Hunter"

Bob12345

Got some friends coming over to Thailand soon and their teenagers are into the Hunter brand type rainboots:

Image result for hunter boots

Does anybody know if they sell these (real of fake) anywhere in Thailand?

Or if they can be ordered online (not from the UK as in that case they can better buy them at home in Europe)

3 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

Got some friends coming over to Thailand soon and their teenagers are into the Hunter brand type rainboots:

Image result for hunter boots

Does anybody know if they sell these (real of fake) anywhere in Thailand?

Or if they can be ordered online (not from the UK as in that case they can better buy them at home in Europe)

9298 baht.

http://www.lazada.co.th/hunter-original-tour-hunter-green-womens-rain-boots-intl-42160186.html?spm=a2o4l.search.0.0.UEYMSg&ff=1

C.O.D method as the price indicates they will grab them from Europe and then deliver.

UK stores start at about £60 upwards

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_11?k=hunter+wellies+ladies&sprefix=hunter+well

57 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Found the one on Lazada also, but it will be easier for them to just buy them locally in Europe (saves shipping costs, an extra profit margin, and the effort of taking them back as luggage).

I read the boots are currently made in China so I was hoping for some lower prices in Asia, a flagship store somewhere in Bangkok, or some imitation ones in MBK.

I think you'll find that the fake ones won't be nearly as good as the real ones. I always used to use Hunter boots when I lived in UK, because they were so soft and comfortable to wear. Knock-offs will use cheaper materials and won't have the same level of comfort. Which is what people pay a premium price to have. It's not just about the label. At least, it wasn't for me. I would have bought Tesco's own for a couple of quid if they'd been comfortable to wear.