Looking Fora Canadian Affilated School In Bangkok

WilliamCave

Hello I heard there is a school in Bkk affilated with a Canadian school and the content with Canadian teachers . I want to send my kids to the school any help would be greatful.

Thanks Bill

The Kee-Ra-Pat School located just off Padit Manu Tham has Canadian teachers and Canadian Curriculum.

Best regards

bartpix

Thanks, cant make out the name of the school, neither can my wife can u spell it again please

Thanks

Hello I heard there is a school in Bkk affilated with a Canadian school and the content with Canadian teachers . I want to send my kids to the school any help would be greatful.

Thanks Bill

The Kee-Ra-Pat School located just off Padit Manu Tham has Canadian teachers and Canadian Curriculum.

Best regards

bartpix

If you live on the western side there is Lertlah which has 2 locations but is only primary, no high school. It has canadian connections and teachers are Canadian and Australian

If you live on the western side there is Lertlah which has 2 locations but is only primary, no high school. It has canadian connections and teachers are Canadian and Australian

Yeah, try Lertlah.

One branch is located on Kanchanaphisek RD about 5KM past The Mall Bangkhae (heading towards Rama II)

There are another two joint branches located on Phetkasem Rd Soi 77, in Nong Khaem.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, try Lertlah.

One branch is located on Kanchanaphisek RD about 5KM past The Mall Bangkhae (heading towards Rama II)

There are another two joint branches located on Phetkasem Rd Soi 77, in Nong Khaem.

I know that Saint John's has a high school diploma that is accredited by Trent Rivers University in Canada, but it is for grades 10, 11 and 12 only.

hope this helps!