What Happened To 30% Withholding On Money Transfers

number6

just wandered what is current status on this i knoe 20k was meant to be excempt ??? was this once a year

I transferred about $ 15,000 just after it was brought in no problem and transferred another $ 14,000 yesterday

Plan to transfer another 30-50k over next month or so

Yes i spend a lot mainly doing my house up

just wandered what is current status on this i knoe 20k was meant to be excempt ??? was this once a year

I transferred about $ 15,000 just after it was brought in no problem and transferred another $ 14,000 yesterday

Hope you will still own it after the new rules.. :o

Edited by bkkandrew

ok mr wise guy my thai wife legally owns our house and our other house i own 3 condos and our daughter owns

2 condos - yes my whistling if my wife leaves shes welcome to house etc etc its well worth joy shes given me

over many years. And im spenmding a lot refurbishing our condos as well - i know the risks but ive lost lots more

in USA UK and earope from crocks etc than ive ever lost here and made more i guess

So has anyone an answer

:D

wonder if your life's been as great as mine and if it all goes pair shaped at least i can :D maybe as good as you

ok mr wise guy my thai wife legally owns our house and our other house i own 3 condos and our daughter owns

2 condos - yes my whistling if my wife leaves shes welcome to house etc etc its well worth joy shes given me

over many years. And im spenmding a lot refurbishing our condos as well - i know the risks but ive lost lots more

in USA UK and earope from crocks etc than ive ever lost here and made more i guess

So has anyone an answer

wonder if your life's been as great as mine and if it all goes pair shaped at least i can :D maybe as good as you

I thought your post was a fair one...I transferred well over 20,000 dollars the day after the new rules came in ..and its all still in my account,

I have not seen a post from anyone anywhere saying that their money has been subjected to the new witholding tax

So has anyone an answer

Oh no, you will need far more practice than that :D

And yes, life has been kind to me, lucky I am not Buddist.. :D