Reliable driver/taxi service to or from Hua Hin and Bangkok??

miketu

Hi all, does anyone know of a reliable taxi/driver service out of Bangkok or Hua Hin to go to or from the BKK airport or hotels and Hua Hin at reasonable rates?  There was a reliable lady named Oy last year in Hua Hin who arranged drivers from BKK airport or hotels anytime I needed them, but now her phone number doesn't work.  Thanks.

Edited by miketu

hi..i have used  the following driver many times......most of his clients are corporate...he is honest and reliable...his name is NIYUM...his phone number is 0895286625...

i told him you may call and that you saw his name on thai visa.i have no idea of how much he would charge.

• 3 weeks later...

While Uber is a bit expensive they sure are reliable, friendlier, and safer compared to taxis. It has been a life saver for me doing longer trips in otherwise the land of pretty erratic taxi drivers.  

I go with credit card pay option which means the accepting driver is educated/sophisticated enough for such set up - which usually equates to better car,  probably a full time office worker with half way decent English and driving is not crazy either.

You have the GrabCar option also.