Need A Digital Voice Recorder

crabstix

I have a budget of 5000 baht and would like a digital voice recorder which can record dialogues of over 15 minutes. I need it to record conversations for teaching English as a foreign language (listening comprehension exercises). The device needs to be be able to record high quality audio files(better than cassette recordings) so that I can burn them to cd in the form of both wav or mp3 files and play them in the classroom. In the past I have tried relying on my 1 GB flash mp3 player (creative Muvo) and my palm zire 72 pda but the sound quality was terrible! The volume was too low (on my mp3 player) and often distorted (on my palm).

Is there a digital voice recorder out there which cost under 5000 baht which can produce better results than tape recorders, mp3 players and palms? If so, which do you recommend and where can I buy it?

Question: How you record? By talking in an Microphone or what way?

If you just need to record dialouge you read or speak by yourself it's easy.

Anyway you eill need some audio software to level out the sound to that level you need.\

If you interest, I've some recorder for to do the recording and the software for leveling, PM me.

Question: How you record? By talking in an Microphone or what way?

If you just need to record dialouge you read or speak by yourself it's easy.

Anyway you eill need some audio software to level out the sound to that level you need.\

If you interest, I've some recorder for to do the recording and the software for leveling, PM me.

Hi. I want to use a dictating machine (digital) for recording voice conversations. I need one with a built in microphone small & light enought to carry in a shirt pocket or small bag. If possible I'd like one which can record WAV files (I've heard that WAV files have the best sound quality due to low compression).

With regards to software, which software do you recommend? It needs to do basic editing functions like cutting files to take out unwanted bits and removing unwanted sound e.g background noise, hiss, distortion. I have heard that some software can even type out the script for the recording for you. This would be good for me because it would save me time on listening to my recording several times and typing.