Phone With Strong Vibrator

Drew345

After dropping my handy Nokia Phone a few too many times, it is time to replace it. A trip to MBK is really a daunting experience. They have thousands of phones.

What I really want is a phone (new or used) that shakes like a mag 10.0 earthquaqe when I get a call. I usually can't hear the phone if it is in my pants pocket, or sometimes I am listening to music. My old Nokia phone vibrator could barely be felt if I was walking or riding the skytrain.

Anyone know a phone that shakes like a fish on land when ringing (maybe loud as a 'Who' concert too).

Thanks,

Drew

After dropping my handy Nokia Phone a few too many times, it is time to replace it. A trip to MBK is really a daunting experience. They have thousands of phones.

What I really want is a phone (new or used) that shakes like a mag 10.0 earthquaqe when I get a call. I usually can't hear the phone if it is in my pants pocket, or sometimes I am listening to music. My old Nokia phone vibrator could barely be felt if I was walking or riding the skytrain.

Anyone know a phone that shakes like a fish on land when ringing (maybe loud as a 'Who' concert too).

Thanks,

Drew

My son has a Nokia 6630 which rings VERY loud. It always makes me jump whenever it rings anywhere in the house especially with his crazy ring tone.

Also the vibration is very strong; I guess that if a girl would keep it at a certain place of her anatomy, her boyfriend could use it for "satisfaction via remote control". :o

opalhort

Thanks,

Drew

Nokia 5210 is fairly good and waterproof but it is a monochrome phone and can only be bought second hand. Don't pay more than 1200 baht. The vibrator is pretty strong. I would suggest (since this model is over 5 years old) that you test out the vibrator to see if it is strong enough before buying it. I have tested different 2nd hand nokia 5210's before and they all had different strengths. That is because sometimes the vibrator gets replaced with low grade parts.