High-profile men arrested for alleged paid sex with males under 18

snoop1130

5 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

If you had made your comment clearer it would have helped and I would not have needed to ask what you meant.. 

Who said anything about it being a "laughing matter"?

He asked why a girl is allowed to get married and have sex at 15. But a boy must wait until he is a man at 18. 

I replied that a girls virginia is specifically designed to have a male organ inserted and will not damage her at 15 or 16. 

However a male arkansas is specifically designed to have soft wet degradable to exit the orafice. The insertion of a hard organ before 18 would hurt a lot and may cause irreparable damage to his arkansas, such as loose bowel movements, rips and tears causing scarring and pain. So, the male body and mind should be better developed to deal with these issues. Something that a boy is still too young to comprehend. 

So that is the reason for laws to have different ages for different genders. 

Is that clear enough? ?

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

Is that clear enough

Nobody needed that much detail.

Your original comment was meaningless, therefore my comment. 

Please remember that people reading your posts are NOT reading your (******* up) mind. As such clarity and precision leads to brevity and not depraved speculation as to what you think your post was meant to mean to others who will not have, or maybe even wish to have, your apparent in depth knowledge of the subject!  

Edited by scottiejohn

On 8/2/2018 at 8:00 AM, greenchair said:

His bottom would hurt scottie 

As the boys bottoms probably hurt when that university lecturer stuck his paid for member in the back door. 

This is no laughing matter. I'm just hoping they name and shame this guy .

Let me be clear, I am NOT condoning sex with underage minors, but @greenchair why do you assume the boy would be the anal "bottom"?  Why not just oral sex, or the adult being the bottom?  Maybe you're much more informed about those transactions, but I could imagine alternate roles.

1 hour ago, wpcoe said:

Let me be clear, I am NOT condoning sex with underage minors, but @greenchair why do you assume the boy would be the anal "bottom"?  Why not just oral sex, or the adult being the bottom?  Maybe you're much more informed about those transactions, but I could imagine alternate roles.

How would people investigate which orafice was used ? How much credibility could society give a grown man that sexes young boys? 

The nature of the act is secretive from the beginning. Should young boys be subjected to a doctor's visit for arkansas inspection after every adult male encounter until 18? ?