Clinic opens for northeastern women married to foreigners

rooster59

On 8/26/2018 at 11:19 AM, Dmaxdan said:

Are these clinic staff going to be Thai and if so who is going to teach them about foreign cultures and languages?  

Or will there be job opportunities for the local Farang  population?  After all these girls are going to have to learn things like how to make a decent cup of tea and a full English And/or American breakfast. 

Surely it will include how to teach your farang how to enjoy a full Thai breakfast or is it more acceptable to permit the farang to continue imposing his culture over the Thai culture. Why should Thai women continually have to subjugate themselves to farang culture?

On 8/26/2018 at 12:52 PM, marcusarelus said:

1.  Rain water levels of pollution, pollen, mold, and other contaminants are low -- possibly lower than your public drinking water supply.Aug 4, 2017

2.  All modern hospitals are air conditioned.

3.  Bacteria grow best in warm temperatures, approximately 25°C – 40°C. In general, fridges set at 3°C or 4°C will ensure that the food is between 0°C and 5°C.

If cooked food is not stored above 63°C, it should be used up within two hours of cooking or should be cooled as quickly as possible and put in the fridge within 2 hours.

I broke 4 teeth in Thailand because the cook did not tell me there were bones and shells in my food. 

Last month, six persons were reported to have food poisoning following consumption of marinated raw crabs. The Centre for Food Safety (CFS) reminds the public that consuming raw or undercooked crabs increases the risk of developing foodborne illnesses

When a person consumes raw or undercooked crabs infected with lung fluke, the parasite may migrate from the intestines to the lung causing paragonimiasis. The initial signs and symptoms may be diarrhoea and abdominal pain. This may be followed several days later by fever, chest pain, fatigue, and sometimes coughing up blood. Sometimes the fluke can travel to the brain where it can cause symptoms of meningitis. Onset of symptoms of lung fluke infection usually occurs many weeks after exposure and the disease may last for many years.

Sounds like the farang should be attending the clinic in order to learn Thai culture and the perils of living in Thailand

Is there a website or email address? I would like to give the staff some input on what shouldn’t be happening. Seriously! Money grabs etc. 

Maybe just maybe the point will get across farangs don’t like such behavior. 

Anyone that hat can provide an email or website would be appreciated