Meet Up In Chiang Mai

tahlin

I saw that some of you actually dont live in Bkk and read that you want to meet up in CM. I live in CM and would love to get together for some wine or coffee or whatever. I really need to meet some new friends here.

So what do you say, who is joining me, where and when. :o

Hi Donna, and thanks :o Hope you are fine!

Hi Tahlin, good to hear from you on this forum. I was a bit reluctant to PM you as I noticed from an earlier post on CM forum that you are looking for friends your own age. My elder daughter is about your age, but hey, I'm not ageist, and was really interested to hear that you like writing....something in common. Please PM me if you'd like to meet for a coffee in CM: would love to meet you!

a month too late! I was in ChiangMai in Jan. (did think of mentioning it to you fuittbatt...but my schedule was so uncertain :o )

hope you 2 enjoy the get-together. Ill just wait for when fruittbatt or donna /boo/khall/ NR/ etc etc :D or any of the other ladies make their next shopping spree to bangkok :D

I saw that some of you actually dont live in Bkk and read that you want to meet up in CM. I live in CM and would love to get together for some wine or coffee or whatever. I really need to meet some new friends here.

So what do you say, who is joining me, where and when. :o

:ohi, I'm quite new to CM and desperate for some company. My boyfriend has managed to make a few freinds and goes out with "the guys" and I sit in my room alone and feeling sorry for myself like billy-no-mates... I would love to meet other girls in Chiang Mai and go out exploring or dining or the movies or just chat over coffee...anything... the only people I seem to be able to meet at the moment are backpackers who are passing through, or old men on the lookout for thai ladies or college kids in the clubs so where are all the ex-pats hiding out or where are the 30-40 year old anglo speakers hanging out? would love to hear from anyone out there who's got a free evening to chat

Please PM the poster for her email

Edited by sbk
email removed