Range Rover Owner

teej

To the farang driving his mettalic black Range Rover (2000-2001?) today on Wat Samien Nari road, 5pm:

I was the guy in the white Volvo C70 convertible that was flashing you and trying to flag you down from behind... You turned off the road and I got stuck at the light and lost you...

I want to buy your Range Rover. I will pay over market price for your car, it's a real beauty, just the specs i want. I crashed my Range Rover and have been looking for a new one since.

If you're on here, or anybody on here that knows the guy (metallic black Range rover, 3 spoke Hurricane wheels, brush guard), get in touch.

Thanks!

Would love to sell it to you. Unfortunately the engine blew-up on me earlier today as I was trying to get away from a nutter in a volvo. Guy was behind me for ages flashing his lights, beeping his horn and yelling at me out the window. I thought he wanted to kill me!

p.s. this is a joke, just in case you're not sure

:o just to imagine the situation and the Volvo driver screaming and bumping behind the fancy land rover ..I will pay you !!!I want your car !!!

If I was the land rover driver I will kick down on the gas way off the nutter driver !!

HE HE HE... You made me laugh.

Hope you'll find the guy. :D

To the farang driving his mettalic black Range Rover (2000-2001?) today on Wat Samien Nari road, 5pm:

I was the guy in the white Volvo C70 convertible that was flashing you and trying to flag you down from behind... You turned off the road and I got stuck at the light and lost you...

I want to buy your Range Rover. I will pay over market price for your car, it's a real beauty, just the specs i want. I crashed my Range Rover and have been looking for a new one since.

If you're on here, or anybody on here that knows the guy (metallic black Range rover, 3 spoke Hurricane wheels, brush guard), get in touch.

Thanks!

Are you interested in a ltd edition Range rover sport from UK Black with white leather less than 18 months old, price arround £46000.oo pm me ! Forty six thousand pounds

Why dont you just go to Thai Ultimate Car on Vibvahdee (spelling) Road - considering they sold every land rover in Bangkok up until about 1 year ago - odds are they know who owns it as he is likely to be a regular visitor to the service centre there. The service staff will always remember the farang.

Are you interested in a ltd edition Range rover sport from UK Black with white leather less than 18 months old, price arround £46000.oo pm me ! Forty six thousand pounds

no.

Not sure why u want one..... bit like a boat, you happy when u buy it, and elated once u sell it. For ever breaking down nd needs repair. If ur a hobbyist, and have lots of time to fiddle, fine, but if you do serious driving for work, u will be left in the lerch time and time again.

because i like RRs, and I buy what I like.

Why dont you just go to Thai Ultimate Car on Vibvahdee (spelling) Road - considering they sold every land rover in Bangkok up until about 1 year ago - odds are they know who owns it as he is likely to be a regular visitor to the service centre there. The service staff will always remember the farang.

I did do this! They knew of a farang owner of a 2000 RR but in blue...

thanks for helping out, though.

Good luck fella.

Range Rovers sure aint my thing, but your post is dedication in itself.

However, if i saw a Volvo convertible flashing its lights at me i would sure pull over quick. 99% chance that it would be a good looking woman in it! :o

However, if i saw a Volvo convertible flashing its lights at me i would sure pull over quick. 99% chance that it would be a good looking woman in it! :o

If I was in the RR, I'd select low range 4wd then reverse & proceed to apply pressure on the throttle.

Actually, some time ago in Australia, I took some Jaguar Rover Australia people out in the bush for rockclimbing/abseilling etc one weekend. Afterwards, the national sales manager challenged me to a duel - his latest model all singing, all dancing RR against my 1975 FJ40 short wheel base Landcruiser. Needless to say, I won but this was probably due to the fact that the RR had a major bowel collapse & consequently had to be hoisted out of the location by helicopter. It had developed some small electrical problem. The unspoken comment from JRA? ...... (ahem) We are not amused!

Toyotas rule!

Edited by elkangorito

If I was in the RR, I'd select low range 4wd then reverse & proceed to apply pressure on the throttle.

Actually, some time ago in Australia, I took some Jaguar Rover Australia people out in the bush for rockclimbing/abseilling etc one weekend. Afterwards, the national sales manager challenged me to a duel - his latest model all singing, all dancing RR against my 1975 FJ40 short wheel base Landcruiser. Needless to say, I won but this was probably due to the fact that the RR had a major bowel collapse & consequently had to be hoisted out of the location by helicopter. It had developed some small electrical problem. The unspoken comment from JRA? ...... (ahem) We are not amused!

Toyotas rule!

Having driven one for years, could not agree with you more. When we went on company trips / outings, people always wanted to join my car..... was shit scared we would end up walking home.