Wedding Photos In Thailand

broomer

Hi all, honeymooning over there. Bride to be would like to take some wedding photos (with costumes and so on) while we're there.

Can anyone recommend any?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Ka

Most of the larger towns have photo studios with Thai costumes to do this sort of thing. THe more tourist oriented places are inundated with them. Depending on where you go and how many photos you want the price can vary from AU$20 to AU$200. They all use digital SLR cameras and will download the shots onto a CD for you.

The wife and I got our photos taken shortly after the wedding and I sent them back to Oz to my family - the postage was more than the cost of the photographs.

Good luck with the wedding, the honeymoon, and the rest of your life together.

Most of the larger towns have photo studios with Thai costumes to do this sort of thing. THe more tourist oriented places are inundated with them. Depending on where you go and how many photos you want the price can vary from AU$20 to AU$200. They all use digital SLR cameras and will download the shots onto a CD for you.

The wife and I got our photos taken shortly after the wedding and I sent them back to Oz to my family - the postage was more than the cost of the photographs.

Good luck with the wedding, the honeymoon, and the rest of your life together.

Thanks for your kind thought.

I'll let my finacee know since she's going batty trying to find one.

Kind regards,

Ka.

If you will be in Bangkok, there are many Wedding Studios along Petchburi Road. As I understand it, wedding photos is a very popular thing to do here in Thailand. When I got married, we spent a whole day in such a studio, changing dresses and settings and finally we got 3 albums, one very large and heavy and 2 smaller ones. We also got all the negatives.

Ok, that was already a few years ago, but we paid THB 70'000 for the whole operation.

The photos are really very good, the photographer and the make-up artists were real professionals. I never regretted having done this.