Where To Buy A Quality Timepiece Online Please

Hi guys

I live in a small town with big prices and nowadays buy pretty much everything I need online. I want to buy a new watch to replace my old broken one, preferably automatic and no batteries pls. I like the look of the Seikos but I cannot find a reputable store online who advertises them for sale

Any recommendations pls

JAF

PS Any quality brand of watch, does not have to be a Seiko

Edited by JustAnotherFarang

Hi, My wife returned from the States last time via HK and bought me a beautiful Brietling dive watch. Lovely to look at, it looks like it doesnt have any glass and you can touch the hands, automatic, waterproof, obviously, to 100 mtrs and a bargain at 240,000 baht. A much more discreet watch compared to a Rolex and John Travolta has several.

IF YOU CANT DIVE! RIDE!

Hi, My wife returned from the States last time via HK and bought me a beautiful Brietling dive watch. Lovely to look at, it looks like it doesnt have any glass and you can touch the hands, automatic, waterproof, obviously, to 100 mtrs and a bargain at 240,000 baht. A much more discreet watch compared to a Rolex and John Travolta has several.

IF YOU CANT DIVE! RIDE!

Rolex can be discrete and not blatant. I love my Submariner even though it keeps shit time. Me Omega Seamaster is much more accurate.

I nearly bought a Breitling at Central just after the asian crash and regret it now.

I do want a Patek Philippe but can not justify the spend to myself just yet

12,000 dollar discount ??, surely you mean 12,000 bht............and that discount is still more expensive than the watch I am looking at

http://f05batchimg.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/us...091300004-2.jpg

Made by Seiko, automatic and I can buy it online in Thailand too, looks very nice for just under 5000 bht, why spend more, its only a watch after all

JaF

IF YOU CANT DIVE! RIDE!

i sold my omega seamaster on ebay,boxed with papers...Bought my used brietling aerospace on ebay with box and papers,sent brietling uk for authenticity check....genuine!......ebay rules.....saved a fortune....job done....rolex too bling!

Some stunning watches in Central Chidlom - rarely have I seen such a choice of makes all in one place. I'm looking at a Carl Bucherer. Has anyone done their homework and compared the Thai prices (minus discount...minus 7% VAT refund) to prices available elsewhere, i.e UK or new online?

I purchased two Diesel watches from a stall on the ground floor of Pantip Plaza last week. They were asking 250 baht but after lengthy negotiation l was able to get the pair for 170 baht, a saving of 80 baht. The seller told me they were waterproof to 100m.

I purchased two Diesel watches from a stall on the ground floor of Pantip Plaza last week. They were asking 250 baht but after lengthy negotiation l was able to get the pair for 170 baht, a saving of 80 baht. The seller told me they were waterproof to 100m.

Sure you did not mis-hear and they said 100mm ?

12,000 dollar discount ??, surely you mean 12,000 bht............and that discount is still more expensive than the watch I am looking at

http://f05batchimg.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/us...091300004-2.jpg

Made by Seiko, automatic and I can buy it online in Thailand too, looks very nice for just under 5000 bht, why spend more, its only a watch after all

JaF

12000 Sing Dollar Discount

Some stunning watches in Central Chidlom - rarely have I seen such a choice of makes all in one place. I'm looking at a Carl Bucherer. Has anyone done their homework and compared the Thai prices (minus discount...minus 7% VAT refund) to prices available elsewhere, i.e UK or new online?

The only time I have compared quality watch prices they were cheaper in Singapore than Bangkok.

I bought my Patek Philippe from Cortina watches in Singapore yesterday. I am pretty certain they have a branch in the Grand Hyatt Erewan.

The only time I have compared quality watch prices they were cheaper in Singapore than Bangkok.

I bought my Patek Philippe from Cortina watches in Singapore yesterday. I am pretty certain they have a branch in the Grand Hyatt Erewan.

Hong Kong is a great resource for watch deals , just picked up a nice Omega Planet Ocean.

Hi guys

I live in a small town with big prices and nowadays buy pretty much everything I need online. I want to buy a new watch to replace my old broken one, preferably automatic and no batteries pls. I like the look of the Seikos but I cannot find a reputable store online who advertises them for sale

Any recommendations pls

JAF

PS Any quality brand of watch, does not have to be a Seiko

Where do you live, other than in a small town with big prices? Is it somewhere in Thailand? Where would you like to buy a watch? From an on-line store located in the country in which you reside? What is your budget?

There are hundreds of reputable on-line watch suppliers, but it's impossible to know what to recommend without even the most basic understanding of your location and requirements.

I use Amazon, Yahoo and e-Bay "stores" frequently but have a U.S address and go back every ~ 60 days so ordering on-line is easy for me. I've made purchases from Chelsea Watch and WatchZone recently, for inexpensive Casio watches, both via Amazon storefronts. e-Bay ("buy-it-now") typically has the best deals, provided you can find the item you want.