Newspaper Delivery

sceadugenga

What's happening with the BKK Post and the Nation delivery times?

I've given up trying to get them myself as when I come to town I like to shop early, but occasionally ask my wife's brother to get them for me.

Lately he says they're still not there as late as 1pm. He usually tries the convenience store in the Wang Come Soi or Big C which has long been hopeless anyway.

I'm coming to town Monday and would like to arrange the time to be sure of getting at least one.

The times when only a couple of shops had BKK Post and the Nation are history. 7-Eleven took my advice to get it and now you can get both of these fantabulously crappy newspapers there as well.

Where is my comission 7-Eleven!!?

What's happening with the BKK Post and the Nation delivery times?

I've given up trying to get them myself as when I come to town I like to shop early, but occasionally ask my wife's brother to get them for me.

Lately he says they're still not there as late as 1pm. He usually tries the convenience store in the Wang Come Soi or Big C which has long been hopeless anyway.

I'm coming to town Monday and would like to arrange the time to be sure of getting at least one.

i was told (but not sure if its true ) that thai had cancelled their moring flight

bkk-chaingrai,my friend said he flew london/chaingrai with thai, arrived bkk at 5am but had to wait over 7 hours to connect to chaingrai

A quick google of Thai Air reveals only one daily flight to CR, the 1.45pm arriving around 3.

If the papers are coming on Thai then distribution to outlets would be hardly likely much before 5pm.

One wonders why they don't put them on the Air Asia flight at 6.40am.

A quick google of Thai Air reveals only one daily flight to CR, the 1.45pm arriving around 3.

If the papers are coming on Thai then distribution to outlets would be hardly likely much before 5pm.

Maybe they do. :o

Another deep and mysterious remark. Well come on, don't keep us in suspense, tell us the full story.

Another deep and mysterious remark. Well come on, don't keep us in suspense, tell us the full story.

I was told that they do only come up on Thai Air.. Hence the late deliveries.

Sceadugenga.. Port Power surely cant be your team?

ITR :D

What other team would an articulate, sophisticated and cultivated Australian Rules Football supporter possibly call his own?

The verminous blue rat on your avatar symbolizes Carlton I take it?

Edited by sceadugenga

What other team would an articulate, sophisticated and cultivated Australian Rules Football supporter possibly call his own?

No I am not that low a human being...hehe

I am a lions man myself,but I am trying to keep that on the hush hush at the moment considering where we are on the ladder. :o

No I am not that low a human being...hehe

I am a lions man myself,but I am trying to keep that on the hush hush at the moment considering where we are on the ladder. :o

A credit to all interstate teams, it took a true championship side to break their run of premierships. You had a few Port boys up there in the "Bears" days, Mark Williams, (should have captained the side), Martin Leslie, a great SA state player..... yeah had a lot of time for Brisbane but when Port took their rightful place in the national league I could look no further.

Actually sides like Brisbane and Port who came into the AFL with nothing from the league deserve a lot more credit than the Crows and the Eagles who started with their sides loaded with AFL and State players.

Edited by jhuihh