Dynasat Rip Off!

jaideeguy

This posting is to warn anyone even remotely thinking of getting one of those Dynasat satellite systems……DON’T!!! [at least for now].

If you are considering the English programming from Agila satellite wait until they break the code because it will only work for a couple of days at most, then you have to go back to the shop for an update.

And when and if they do get back on line, I can warn you of a vendor NOT to deal with….although others may be just as bad. My vendor just sells and installs the equipment, then you’re on your own……no more service, doesn’t return calls or keep appointments. Meanwhile he continues to sell new installations of a faulty system. I’ve seen on several occasions [while getting useless updates in his shop] him selling new units to unsuspecting customers and I wanted to warn them to save their bhatt, but didn’t want to make a scene [in his shop]. Thanks to this forum, I can warn others.

And every time I go into a superstore, there is a Dynasat demo that has ‘suckers’ waiting in line to get screwed.

I hope this post doesn’t get me in trouble with the moderators, because I’m just trying to save some other 'thaivisa brethren' before they get swindled as I did.

BE WARNED of the ethics of this vendor in Chiang Mai!!! Is there such a concept as [after sales] 'ethics' here in LOS??

PM me if you want to know the vendor that screwed me.

This posting is to warn anyone even remotely thinking of getting one of those Dynasat satellite systems……DON’T!!! [at least for now].

If you are considering the English programming from Agila satellite wait until they break the code because it will only work for a couple of days at most, then you have to go back to the shop for an update.

And when and if they do get back on line, I can warn you of a vendor NOT to deal with….although others may be just as bad. My vendor just sells and installs the equipment, then you’re on your own……no more service, doesn’t return calls or keep appointments. Meanwhile he continues to sell new installations of a faulty system. I’ve seen on several occasions [while getting useless updates in his shop] him selling new units to unsuspecting customers and I wanted to warn them to save their bhatt, but didn’t want to make a scene [in his shop]. Thanks to this forum, I can warn others.

And every time I go into a superstore, there is a Dynasat demo that has ‘suckers’ waiting in line to get screwed.

I hope this post doesn’t get me in trouble with the moderators, because I’m just trying to save some other 'thaivisa brethren' before they get swindled as I did.

BE WARNED of the ethics of this vendor in Chiang Mai!!! Is there such a concept as [after sales] 'ethics' here in LOS??

of course your post is a matter of opinion.

in my opinion the dynasat F1 receiver is a excellent box,it can receive signals

from over 10 satellites in S.E asia giving you over 300 free to air chanells if you have the right dish.

plus it can receive a signal from the agilla satellite, the one you seem to be complaining about,when i bought the F1 receiver over 3 years ago i knew that that the box had a one year guarantee but in no way anyone would guarantee a signal that you should be paying a monthly subscripion for.

you dont get nothing for nothing these days if you want 100% network that you can watch uninterrupted then go and pay the 1,500 baht plus for a monthly subscripion.

for me i am happy waiting 20 minutes when it shows updateing key then go to any one of at least 10 web sites to get the new key/code insert the code manually off the remote and hey presto its back on again,rather than go running down to vendor complaining

Brilliant you buy the dynasat to avoid paying for channels then complain about being ripped off Double standards my friend

Breaking the law to see illegal channels is against the law, Dynasat is fully legal, this brand name doesn't want to be related with illegal IP violations.

If you have something to complain contact Dynasat, but consider if you break the law they will report it.

I think Thaivisa will best close this discussion to not break the Thai law them self....