Visa extension - Marriage using monthly deposits

This is my first time applying for an extension (based on marriage) using monthly deposits for the financial requirement. I have the necessary bank statements and credit advices for all the deposits. My bank is Kasikorn Bank; but, they don't provide transaction details when updating your passbook.  So, my question is: what does the bank letter need to say in this circumstance?

Thanks,

Bill Devaux

You get the standard bank letter confirming you account and the balance in it on the day it is written.

I think you are thinking of the other letter that some offices want that lists all of your transfers from abroad for the past year. If living where it is needed the bank you deal with may be aware of what is required. An example of one is here. Example-BankLetter-Monthly-Deposits.pdf

Thanks to both of you. 

ubonjoe - yes, that's the kind of letter I was thinking about. Since I only use this account for my Social Security deposits, I the balance is always much lower than 400,000 baht minimum and I didn't want to scare the Immigration Officer at Chaengwattana.

Rdrokit - I downloaded a copy of my Social Security payments, cost-of-living increase for 2021 and my Direct Deposit details. The credit advice also indicates that the source of the funds is the US Social Security Administration. I hope that will satisfy them.

18 minutes ago, bdevaux said:

ubonjoe - yes, that's the kind of letter I was thinking about. Since I only use this account for my Social Security deposits, I the balance is always much lower than 400,000 baht minimum and I didn't want to scare the Immigration Officer at Chaengwattana.

I have used the income option for many years and have done them showing my income going into my Thai bank for the past 2 years. The office here does not want the letter listing my transfers and all of my transfers go into my Bangkok Bank that show them as being foreign transfers.

18 minutes ago, bdevaux said:

I downloaded a copy of my Social Security payments, cost-of-living increase for 2021 and my Direct Deposit details. The credit advice also indicates that the source of the funds is the US Social Security Administration. I hope that will satisfy them.

Is used the COLA letter and the 1099 that I got in the mail and they were accepted. I think it helped getting them accepted since it was very evident they the copies I submitted with my application were of the originals sent to me that I showed them.

• 4 weeks later...

Everything went well with my initial visit and now it's time to return to get the final stamp.  Since, I did monthly deposits, is there any financial documentation that I need to bring with me? Or, is updating my bank book sufficient?

1 hour ago, bdevaux said:

Everything went well with my initial visit and now it's time to return to get the final stamp.  Since, I did monthly deposits, is there any financial documentation that I need to bring with me? Or, is updating my bank book sufficient?

You will not need any financial proof.