Since this thread is rapidly derailing, I'll help by noting that the thread title is "Tv #4." Transvestite #4? :o

But, seriously folks, I'm assuming that the OP merely meant to report that s/he was successful at getting a 4th (consecutive?) Tourist Visa, issued in Penang.

Since this thread is rapidly derailing, I'll help by noting that the thread title is "Tv #4." Transvestite #4? :o

But, seriously folks, I'm assuming that the OP merely meant to report that s/he was successful at getting a 4th (consecutive?) Tourist Visa, issued in Penang.

how was it? any problems? or straight forward?

Just returned from #4, in Penang.

Thanks hotgeekus.

I found your title quite unambiguous and reporting a very noteworthy event.

It's interesting to note that when you report important events such as these, that so many choose to nitpick. They're probably on other visas and/or already married.

Edited by tropo

Just returned from #4, in Penang.

Thanks hotgeekus.

I found your title quite unambiguous and reporting a very noteworthy event.

It's interesting to note that when you report important events such as these, that so many choose to nitpick. They're probably on other visas and/or already married.

If you read this forum, you get used to the 'Thailand' syndrome. Everyone has been here longer than you, knows better than you, and is smarter than you.

Me on the other hand, just want to help those like me, who 1 year ago, had no clue how to do this 'Visa' stuff...

Regarding Penang, it was a joke. I could not find the form online, so I just showed up with passport, passport pictures and a smile. Since everyone said that Penang was a breeze I let down my guard and forgot to get photocopies of the picture and entry pages of passport. Did not matter, only filled form, gave passport and two pictures and came back the next day. Hardest part was getting a cab (everyone in Georgetown knows the consulate).