Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

Hi everyone, I am new to footy tipping for 2015. I am a long suffering Richmond supporter-they have broken my heart many times. Looking forward to chatting with you all throughout the year.

Welcome bangkokjulia. I am a Swans supporter. Look forward to your comments.

Hi everyone, I am new to footy tipping for 2015. I am a long suffering Richmond supporter-they have broken my heart many times. Looking forward to chatting with you all throughout the year.

Chooka understands your feelings for your team because he was a St Kilda supporter unless he changed colors in the off season. smileys-sad-706588.gif

Star Fremantle defender Michael Johnson returned to training on Monday morning after being in rehab for the entire pre-season to date.

Johnson had surgery on his back at the end of last season and has been working hard to return to the track.

Training202-Johnson.jpg

He didn’t take part in all the drills, but he looked solid in his first hit-out.

Edited by Ron19
  • Like 2

How's Richmond looking for this year? Dustin martin a chance for a high Brownlow count?

bangkokjulia said

"Hi everyone, I am new to footy tipping for 2015. I am a long suffering Richmond supporter-they have broken my heart many times. Looking forward to chatting with you all throughout the year."

Bookman said

"How's Richmond looking for this year? Dustin martin a chance for a high Brownlow count?"

Hi Bookman,

Of course at this time of year, everyone has had a fantastic pre-season. Dusty has a lot of competition for the Brownlow. I think he will finish in the top three for Richmond. Trent Cotchin has re-signed for five years-he usually polls well.

• Like 2

Hi everyone, I am new to footy tipping for 2015. I am a long suffering Richmond supporter-they have broken my Heart many times. Looking forward to chatting with you all throughout the year.

How's Richmond looking for this year? Dustin martin a chance for a high Brownlow count?

I reckon out of all of the coaches, Damien Hardwick and Mick Malthouse are the pump the most.

bangkokjulia, if the Tiges don't make the finals, I think Hardwick will get the flick.

What do you think?

Edited by Will27

Here are the current markets for favoritism.

Overall: So hard to make a prediction this early, but hawthorn could be even stronger than they were last year. Some solid experienced recruits and their defense is going to be hard to beat

My team this year: Sydney....they had a stellar season last year but their lack of experience down back could be telling. Malceski gone. Shaw; did the Swans really sign him for another year? Goodes;should have retired end of last year.

post-147205-0-59695800-1422874463_thumb.

• Like 2