What Men's Parfum Do You Like?

thaigerd

Thaigerd, welcome :o

My husband doesn't wear anything at all, and I am not up on the latest scents for men but I do have to say I like a nice aftershave on a man. Perhaps because my dad always wore it, I think its nice. Nothing too flowery or perfumey but subtle is good.

i haven't smelled cologne on a man for years (do thai men wear it?)... i used to think joop for men was nice, as well as the old staple- drakkar noir.

Sorry for coming into "your" room but I would like to know which parfum do you like for men?

I am using at the moment Gaultier2 and Polo double black.

Gerd

Jean paul gaultier,. The girls love it, HOM HOM ! i cant wear it all the time its just too embarrasing ! :o Edited by mikethevigoman

i haven't smelled cologne on a man for years (do thai men wear it?)... i used to think joop for men was nice, as well as the old staple- drakkar noir.
I think its the heat, a lot of men im sure do wear it but it seems to wear off quick ,.id say that applies to the ladies also ?

Again, I haven't smelt aftershave/cologne on a guy for years, so I have no idea what's current. My ex-hubby used to wear Polo when we were together & my Dad used to wear Aramis. I often wear CKOne, so I guess I'd like the smell of that on a guy, too, as it's unisex.

I think the fragrance has to suit the man... what smells good on one guy is rather unpleasant on another. My all-time favourite men's perfume is 'Photo' by Karl Lagerfeld, which smelled unbelievably good on the guy who was wearing it. My husband does not wear anything but Nivea Aftershave Balm, which on him smells simply delicious :o !

Like P Bambi....Ive always used men's perfume myself :D....yeh yeh I watch men's sports and wear their perfume....one day I might even fight them for the beautiful girls :o

anyhow my current ones are:

CK One

CK Eternity

Armani Aqua di Gio

Davidoff cool water --the classic...but anyone tried the cool water frozen version? wonder what thats like; plus apparently they also have the Zino Davidoff one as well.....no idea what thats like though

unrelated...but apparently Davidoff coffee is also very good...those coffee connoisseurs of you might try and let me know what u think?

I've been using Calvin Klein Truth for Men, for many years, and one way or another it seems to have been very popular with the ladies. :D

My current wife, of 4 years, won't let me put any perfume or underarm deodorant when I retire at night. She says she can't stand any 'unnatural smells' in bed :D

I still put in on to go out, but she's saved me a fortune in CK :o

unrelated...but apparently Davidoff coffee is also very good...those coffee connoisseurs of you might try and let me know what u think?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like this coffee very much!

Do we have the same good noses???

Gerd

Sorry for coming into "your" room but I would like to know which parfum do you like for men?

I am using at the moment Gaultier2 and Polo double black.

Gerd

You are also using Brut 33, Blue Stratos and the ladies favourite, Old Spice.

The Dan Sai Wife likes me in Ghost, or the new Kenzo fragrance.

Edited by The Dan Sai Kid

Gf likes Emporio Armani, and KCole Reaction. Quite fancy Beckham's new cologne of all things. :o
Changing teams Brit? :D

I could tell Gerd what the Thai guys like on me ... but ...... I don't think he'd be interested! :D

Gf likes Emporio Armani, and KCole Reaction. Quite fancy Beckham's new cologne of all things. :o

I could tell Gerd what the Thai guys like on me ... but ...... I don't think he'd be interested! :D

I thing you're a bit wrong JD..........

Gay men have the best taste for clothing, parfume etc right?

Tell us please!

Gerd

Gerd....so are you gonna tell us why you want the ladies opinion on this? :D

PS. I love the aroma of coffee...but am neither a coffee nor tea drinker, but yes Davidoff is one of the best...I buy it for my brother often and he really enjoys it :o

PPS. since we started to talk about men and their dress sense.....any of you care to comment on the new trend of ubersexuals thats taking over the metrosexuals? personally I say kudos to the ubersexuals :D

Gerd....so are you gonna tell us why you want the ladies opinion on this? :D

PS. I love the aroma of coffee...but am neither a coffee nor tea drinker, but yes Davidoff is one of the best...I buy it for my brother often and he really enjoys it :o

PPS. since we started to talk about men and their dress sense.....any of you care to comment on the new trend of ubersexuals thats taking over the metrosexuals? personally I say kudos to the ubersexuals :D

Cause I wanted to hear what you Ladies like, otherwise I would have asked this question in another subforum here.

Gerd

JD - nah no changing teams mate. Just like the cologne. :D

Oh! I thought you liked how it smelled ON HIM! :D

.....any of you care to comment on the new trend of ubersexuals thats taking over the metrosexuals? personally I say kudos to the ubersexuals

what's an ubersexual then?

This is a great procrastination thread, which is what I'm doing right now at 1:40 a.m. in the states.

My favorite male parfums (the scent should bevery subtle - especially on men. Males should never wear cologne that can be detected unless you are up close or touching them):

The old classics:

Grey Flannel

Yves St. Laurent for men (I love to wear this myself)

Escada por homme

Paco Rabbane (spelling?)