What Men's Parfum Do You Like?

thaigerd

.....any of you care to comment on the new trend of ubersexuals thats taking over the metrosexuals? personally I say kudos to the ubersexuals

what's an ubersexual then?

According to the urban dictionary:

a male who is similar to a metrosexual but displays the traditional manly qualities such as confidence, strength, and class - leaving no doubt as to his sexual orientation
and
An übersexual is a manly man who displays all the good qualities associated with the gender without giving into the negative stereotypes such as chauvinism, emotional unavailability and a brain only filled with sports stats, beer and burgers. Compared with the metrosexual, the übersexual is more into relationships than self. It is a masculinity that combines the best of traditional manliness (strength, honor, character) with positive traits traditionally associated with females such as nurturance, communicativeness, and co-operation.

So, I guess ubersexuals wear manly colognes :o

perfect definition of the ubersexuals......with an added one I will mention is that ubersexuals respect women...that in itself make them a definite yes on my list :o

LOL from the ladies that coined the term ubersexuals......people like George Clooney and Bono are some of these top notch guys :o

i think I know a couple in real life...... :D

If this lad will buy the parfum from his own pocket money ,any parfum would be charming :o

But if he is asking the names of the nice or the seductive parfums so that he can ask his spouse to buy it for him as a B-day gift,thatsssssss too :D he should only stick to deodarnts then..

I can NOT resist stalking a man wearing MIRACLE by Lancome

or

Boss In Motion(HUGO) :D

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I recently followed a man (really!) because of his perfume. And I ALMOST asked him what he was wearing, but decided against it. Did not even fully see his face . He smelled like woodruff - it reminded me of my childhood, of lazy European summers, of the huts we build there....

Does anybody know what kind of perfume that might have been? If it helps: that man was darker than Thai, probably Indian.