Thailand Near Bottom On Peace Index

ColPyat

OK ... so quoting an organisation founded by a guy ..... as being difinitive as to how well known and respected he might be ... would that be a bit suspect to you?

He's NOT a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize right? But he is a winner of the "alternative prize". Agaian he's known ... probably VERY well known in Oslo! but he's not THAT well known :o

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ... so quoting an organisation founded by a guy ..... as being difinitive as to how well known and respected he might be ... would that be a bit suspect to you?

He's NOT a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize right? But he is a winner of the "alternative prize". Agaian he's known ... probably VERY well known in Oslo! but he's not THAT well known :D

I made no claim to being definitive, but using an original source is fine and no problem.

The "alternative prize" to the Nobel Peace prize is The Right Livelihood Prize. And we are in a Buddhist country. :o

Path 5

Actually, I am unsure about Oslo, I doubt if he is there very much, but VERY well known in Somalia, Yugoslavia, Northern Ireland, South Caucasus, the Basque area in Spain and France, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Israel-Palestine, Australia, China, Tibet, Taiwan, North and South Korea, Peru , Ecuador, Germany, Japan, Italy, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Sweden, UK, Norway, Cuba, USA, the UN.

As I said, a world authority on these matters. Top man.

Link 1

But further, he is also the "Archangel of Chile." :D

Angelic Beatitude

PAX

I also remember the communist paper in Chile had a big headline calling me the "Archangel of Chile." Interesting communist terminology, but this is, you know, Don Camillo country, so we have a nice relationship between left-wing Catholicism and Marxism.

The Archangel of Chile is interesing :o

I looked for him in both of my alma mater databases ... found no trace .... even in my division <justice and peace>

He seems well travelled! and apparently has had some impact in some places .... but then again ... he's not the guys he looks up to :D

edit ... ooops sorry he was footnoted in ONE paper at one of them! :D

Edited by jdinasia

I would like to formally fill a protest to this buffalo dung.

The country that issues my passport US is ratted way-way to high.

I propose filing a slander suit in the international court.

How can a country in constant fear of terrorism proclaimed buy the president himself be rated any where above kayos? :o

I would like to formally fill a protest to this buffalo dung.

The country that issues my passport US is ratted way-way to high.

I propose filing a slander suit in the international court.

How can a country in constant fear of terrorism proclaimed buy the president himself be rated any where above kayos? :o

LOL ... I feared my neighbors AND the state FAR more in the USA than I do here!