Left Luggage At Suvarnabhumi

My husband and I are coming through Suvarnabhumi airport at different times- I am wondering if he drops a bag at left luggage can I pick it up a few days later? Of course we would give them copies of both passports.

Is this feasible- If not, can any one recommend a place to leave a piece of luggage for a few days near by? THANKS!

As I told you on the other forum where you posted this question, I wouldn't count on them even understanding that you want the bag picked up by someone other than the person who left it. Or the person who takes it might understand and agree, but the completely different person giving it out might not grasp the concept or be willing to risk his or her job giving it to a different person. Try to get a Thai person to put it in writing and have the written instructions attached to the chit that goes with the bag.

Alternately, you could e-mail Bangkok Self Storage and ask them if they'll agree to do this. They're cheaper than the airport anyway. The airport charges 100 baht per bag per day. BSS charges 100 baht per bag per WEEK.