Psp Online Gaming

cowman1

Just wandering if anyone has had any success getting their psp online here in thailand? I have managed to get a couple flawless game of tiger woods golf, but that's about it. Trying fifa, it won't connect most of the time, and when it did it was well laggy. Also,only get 1/5 bars lit in the connection indicator.

I used the same net connection and had xbox live going pretty well (before it broke) so would figure the speed is quick enough. Is anyone having success?

Just wandering if anyone has had any success getting their psp online here in thailand? I have managed to get a couple flawless game of tiger woods golf, but that's about it. Trying fifa, it won't connect most of the time, and when it did it was well laggy. Also,only get 1/5 bars lit in the connection indicator.

I used the same net connection and had xbox live going pretty well (before it broke) so would figure the speed is quick enough. Is anyone having success?

It isn't the speed, but the ping that kills ya. Not sure what types of games you were playing on Xbox Live, but anything that requires a more or less instantaneous exchange of data (say as where your opponent's player is compared to yours), your game is going to suffer. Perhaps you need to look for local players rather than trying to play people in Europe/USA?