Hotel Accomadation Outside Chaing Rai

yorkieb

I am looking for a good hotel west of Chiang Rai. Obviously I have looked on the net and found all the obvious hotels. But wondered if anybody in the forum with local knowledge had any more ideas. I have stayed at the Waterford Hotel/Golf club before in the area I am looking for. The reason I am asking is that dispite being a substantial hotel the Waterford hotel is quite difficult to locate when searching the net and not very well promoted, therefore just wondered if there are any more out there in the West.

Thanks,

Yorkie

I am looking for a good hotel west of Chiang Rai. Obviously I have looked on the net and found all the obvious hotels. But wondered if anybody in the forum with local knowledge had any more ideas. I have stayed at the Waterford Hotel/Golf club before in the area I am looking for. The reason I am asking is that dispite being a substantial hotel the Waterford hotel is quite difficult to locate when searching the net and not very well promoted, therefore just wondered if there are any more out there in the West.

Thanks,

Yorkie

Waterford Golf course is North East of Chiangrai, not West :o

Thanks,

Yorkie

Waterford Golf course is North East of Chiangrai, not West :o

Hi Mumbojumbo- you are absolutley correct. My mistake, must have had brain fade when writing the post. The area i am looking at is the North east.

Yorkie