Clear Plastic Sheet 3/8 Thick. Help

yaimar

hi all , I want to buy some Perspex sheet. about 3/8 thick

I made a side car for triplets, and am told by my local doctor the children are getting windswept.

when their mum takes them out and about. May be she drives faster than me

Trying to avoid glass . have thought about, some used carryboy window .but ??

your help please forum

yaimar

these directions were given to me and although I've never been into the shop I did drive by and see it once.

Hopefully memory will serve me.

Try Bangkok Plastics (maybe the name is Phuket Plastics??)

if you're coming from chalong and you're on Chao Fa Rd. East right as you get to town turn right on to _ _ _ _ Road.

(It's after the park and the first big intersection that you come to there will be a 'Amway' store in shop houses on the corner to your right.)

go down that road about 200-300 m and look for the shop on your left hand side.

Below is a map with the shops approximate location. They may have some scrap that will suit you.

med_gallery_32183_549_96194.jpg

If I'm off on the location a little bit then it's further up the road veer right at the 'Y' intersection and the shop is still on your left hand side.

Name of the shop is Phuket plastics, I bought perspex there to make a sign, they are on Bangkok Road close to Chaofa Fa road.
thankyou both for invaluable help. will be there on Tuesday yaimar

Ever thought of getting a car? :o
old croc date 2007-08.01 =post=1449777 well, first "thaitanics" is self funded . we hope the charity shop might ' produce funds

but a car would require me to pay for fuel , repairs and services . road tax and insurance.

As I try not to Change peoples lives, to what "we" might take as normal

but keep people[ not down ]but within normality. in the society in which they live . The motor bike is a great leg up

it can become a moving noodle shop etc. and provide income. so No i did not even consider a car .

thaitanics put 22 boats back into the sea after the tsunamie. I still pay for fuel and ice and repairs ,

after bad weather when the guys cant get out to earn a living. such as now.{ I thought we had done the job with a boat}

we get fish when they can get out.

Certainly if you wish to donate a car and continue with the ongoing cost {direct] not to thaitanics.

we would welcome, but be advised on your own head be it yaimar

OK, so that's a no then. :o

(memo to self - try to know other posters complete life history before making smart arsed remarks)

=OLDCroc date =200708. 01 post 1350499

thanks anyway Kind sir for being there on THE forum .

Im a relative Newbie , However the perspex sheet has been brought and fitted .

now Im told we need rain curtains I do know where to buy them . thanks all

just one thing the plastic shop owners, nice people gave me a card

it says phuket signmart

its on the one way street that passes thai air office just before the temple

yaimar

Do I understand this correctly? You are riding around town with your three young children in a motorbike, unhelmeted? I hope this impression is incorrect.

That was my thoughts qualtrough, when I asked if he had considered buying a car.

He had made mention that a doctor had told him the kids were getting windswept. He needed someone else to alert him of one of the dangers of travelling with his kids in such a ridiculous convayance. All I got for my trouble was a lecture about what a great humanitarian he was, and why don't I buy him a car. (and pay for all upkeep!!!)

If this guy wants to devote all energy and funds to others, at the expense of risking his own childrens lives, then I hope he's not looking for plaudits from me. :o

ok everyone. i think this thread has run its course. yaimar asked a question, and his dilemma is now solved.

if you want to find out more about yaimar and what he is doing, please go back through some threads to find out. he IS doing very charitable service here on phuket. debates over helmet wearing are not called for on this particular thread.

thanks for everyones input.