Forum Obsession

Stir it up

It sounds interesting Cute. Can you keep us all up to date with developments :o

I just knew you would like the idea, Doc. The Darling wouldn't like it, methinks. He's very conservative. Perhaps, I should find a new Darling. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds interesting Cute. Can you keep us all up to date with developments  :D

I just knew you would like the idea, Doc. The Darling wouldn't like it, methinks. He's very conservative. Perhaps, I should find a new Darling. :D

Very conservative?

Does he know you, LC?

I mean does he really know you,...? :D:o:D

I could stop washing for a while so you don't realize any B.O difference.    :o

Now that you've got my attentions, Doc. Sounds like you will be able to make it to top 5 with no problem at all. :D

Obsession?

I have been off the computer since last Friday (16/7). Clicked tonight on "View new posts" and got 19 pages.

What do I find? Dr. doesn't want to use soap and LC got a double take wether or not she likes soap dogers.

Sorry 12 more pages to read. :o

If you think this Forum on Thailand's bad to get hooked on you ain't seen nothin' like it's sister, the BearPit. That's if you care to debate politics. At least I don't get the "Jones" when I can't post... :o

Obsession?

I have been off the computer since last Friday (16/7). Clicked tonight on "View new posts" and got 19 pages.

What do I find? Dr. doesn't want to use soap and LC got a double take wether or not she likes soap dogers.

Sorry 12 more pages to read. :o

It turns out that LC loves men Axel. You may be in time to join the queue. :D

If you don't like it here GO ( or do we know you ? I somehow think we might be acquainted already )

I've been wondering myself, Doc. Reading the original post again.. I think... it's a longer version of "get a life" which one of our favourites used to say a lot. :o

The inner circle of this forum either exchange pleasantaries with you because they don't know any better, or they simply just want to get on. The truth of the matter is plain to see for anyone with a modicum of intelligence. You are an ass.hole.

I do not actually agree with you on the last comment.

Dr. PP has a good sense of humor and his postings are often helpful.

But I agree that I have been a bit confused lately by some over reactions from him to some postings, mine included,...