Torque Wrench

Puwa

Looking for a decent torque wrench, doesn't have to be a top-of-the-line digital japanese aircraft-spec wrench, just something accurate for general automotive use.

i know that i could go look around at homepro, global house, the tool shops near sanpakoi, etc, and i probably will. but i am looking for specific recommendations. thanks...puwa

Looking for a decent torque wrench, doesn't have to be a top-of-the-line digital japanese aircraft-spec wrench, just something accurate for general automotive use.

i know that i could go look around at homepro, global house, the tool shops near sanpakoi, etc, and i probably will. but i am looking for specific recommendations. thanks...puwa

Try NANA SCREWS

3/1 90 Assadathon Road. Tel: 053219422.

128315369-S.jpg

for hand tools; nuts & bolts, including stainless. The new Nana Screws shop is on the left, heading North & just 50 metres from the corner of the moat. Check it out for one the best range of hand tools, nuts & bolts etc in Chiang Mai

128315368-S.jpg

128315364-S.jpg

But can you help with some more detailed directions as I cant find Assadathon Rd on my map.

It's the road that leads north from the north-east corner of the moat. Joins up with the Superhighway just beyond Tesco-Lotus.

Edited by ovenman