Any Gym's In East Pattaya?

wineaux

I'm currently a member of Fairtex but my membership expires soon and im lookin for a gym a bit closer to home. I live up Soi Khao Talo. Maybe one of the villages has some facilites that outsiders can pay to use? or up by the lake (Mabprachan)?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I'm currently a member of Fairtex but my membership expires soon and im lookin for a gym a bit closer to home. I live up Soi Khao Talo. Maybe one of the villages has some facilites that outsiders can pay to use? or up by the lake (Mabprachan)?

Thanks

I just noticed your query after going through some older posts. Did you check out the new "Castra Praetoria" gym which has a link above?

Thanks

I just noticed your query after going through some older posts. Did you check out the new "Castra Praetoria" gym which has a link above?

Seconded and it's in your soi, couldn't be easier.

cheers

onzestan

Hello all. Thanks for checking out our website (Castra Praetoria Gym & Fitness, link above). As mentioned on the forum our gym is located on Soi Khao Talo (East Pattaya) and is easily accessible from Mabprachan via the cut through on Phattakarn Road.

We are currently in the final stages of construction and are set to open at the end of this month.

Our concept is to offer the facilities of a large fitness centre but with the atmosphere of a local gym. There are various memberships on offer, all at reasonable prices. More info available on the website.

We will post an update for all at the Thai Visa Forum when we are ready to open to the public. In the mean time if there are requests for any particular equipment, classes, supplements or anything that is gym related feel free to let us know and we'll see if we can get it in there. Contact us here

Thanks,

Castra Praetoria Gym & Fitness

Edited by Buckwheat
Contact Link added

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering what that building was going to be...

I look forward to it opening soon!

Thanks for the interest in our gym. The building was made for use as a gym. We originally intended to use 3 or 4 two story shop houses joined together, with the ground floor being the gym and the top floor as the fitness room. The only building that would have been feasible would have been the new shop houses across the road from the gym, however apparently 7 eleven have not got enough shops so they're installing a new one there.

Castra, willyou be stocking any of the following supplements? L-arginine, ascorbyl palmitate. Acetyl L-carnitine, Resveratrol, lipoic acid, also a good quality Omega 3, and E Supplement

Cheers

Thanks for questions. If we can find out what kind of supplements people want we will have a better chance of having tem in stock.

We have suppliers for the following products and we are currently speaking with manufactures in regards to new supplements.

· Protein (6 different types)

· Branched Chain Amino Acids

· L-Carnitine

· L-Glutamine

· Creatine

· Protein/Sports bars

I will see if we can get the other items that you're looking for and let you know if we can get them at reasonable prices.

Thanks for the interest in our gym. The building was made for use as a gym. We originally intended to use 3 or 4 two story shop houses joined together, with the ground floor being the gym and the top floor as the fitness room. The only building that would have been feasible would have been the new shop houses across the road from the gym, however apparently 7 eleven have not got enough shops so they're installing a new one there.

Cool a new gym and a 7-11! :o

A punch bag would be good, and a weight bench with a footrest....

Cool a new gym and a 7-11! :o

A punch bag would be good, and a weight bench with a footrest....

Not a problem. The Punch bag will be in the fitness room at the back of the gym.

We will have various benches, including the foot rest type bench. Once things are up and running we will be adding a few pieces of equipment, all depending on what are the most popular machines/benches.

Thanks