Arrived

pontious

morning all,

Just arrived CM with wife (thai) Can anyone advise of where to start on buying a house -agents etc looking for a house already built. What is considered the best location, ( no children) :o

P

its suggested to rent first. get to know where wanna really stay at and then perhaps look into buying something.

morning all,

Just arrived CM with wife (thai) Can anyone advise of where to start on buying a house -agents etc looking for a house already built. What is considered the best location, ( no children) :o

P

its suggested to rent first. get to know where wanna really stay at and then perhaps look into buying something.

Tigerbeers advice is, as usual, right on the money. Don't rush to buy.

morning all,

P

Wise words.

Anything else could be an expensive mistake.

I would rent first, whilst getting used to the area. later you can focus on areas you like. I've never bought a house, but I own a few pieces of land. I looked at over 150 pieces of land before I bought the first one. Looked at 200 more whilst buying pieces 2-4. I think it really pays off and makes you so much more comfortable that you've made the right choices.

Anyway, good luck, and welcome.

Edited by lannarebirth

wise words indeed.

we took a whole year before finding the right house. Going thru just about every Moo Baan out there. It was quite an experience as there is plenty of choices out there, and at different prices. Bigger your budget the bigger the choice. Good luck and welcome. :o

• 5 weeks later...
Thank you for your prompt replies, welcome, and especially your advice- We are now looking at the rental sites!

P

I have a house for sale -5beds and a pool-not moo baan-1.5rai. If interested send me a PM

i have two houses for sale.

one on a 1 rai plot in san kampheng. 4 structures on the land.

one more on almost 100 talang wah in a nice mooban in san kampheng. big house!

PM me if interested. my advice however stays that its better to rent before buying. in any case i'd be happy to rent out the above two houses.