What Gps Software Has Thailand Maps?

ungcas

I'm fairly new to this GPS stuff. Just heard lots of recommendations for TomTom.

However, after checking their website they don't seem to have maps for Thailand.

Money isn't any issue, can someone recommend a good good GPS software with maps for ASIA, Thailand especially?

I'm fairly new to this GPS stuff. Just heard lots of recommendations for TomTom.

However, after checking their website they don't seem to have maps for Thailand.

Money isn't any issue, can someone recommend a good good GPS software with maps for ASIA, Thailand especially?

Hi ungcas

Garmin seems to be the favorite choice here on TV, although you might want to check out my recent post about MIO G.P.S. units, thats what I'm thinking of buying because they have a good list of functions,is wide screen and the language can easily be switched between Thai & English (for her indoors!) PLUS a lot cheaper than Garmin.

Both makes can be seen at Pantip IT Plaza in BKK

Dave

Hi ungcas

Garmin seems to be the favorite choice here on TV, although you might want to check out my recent post about MIO G.P.S. units, thats what I'm thinking of buying because they have a good list of functions,is wide screen and the language can easily be switched between Thai & English (for her indoors!) PLUS a lot cheaper than Garmin.

Both makes can be seen at Pantip IT Plaza in BKK

Dave

Thanks. I'm going to take a look at it right now. I've been planning a trip to Pantip for a while, just havent had the chance to do so

I got a nokia phone with GPS and I downloaded the thailand maps from the Nokia website for free. The maps are suprisingly good, where i am living its got the network of dusty back roads in my area, it took me off the garden path many times though.

im guessing the maps are a couple of years old because newer roads are not covered.

I paid i think 300 baht for one month of navigation activation.