Ubon Ratchathani

zoolander

I can highly recommend the dentist in Rajavej Ubon Ratchathani Hospital.

This is the big private hospital in Chayangkun rd., just before Big C.

They are professionell, efficient, english speaking, and............not expensive!

I have been there 4 times recently, doing some cleaning and refilling.

Last time yesterday, when the young female dentist and her young female assistants told me:

your teeth look perfect now - you come back in June next year - today you pay nothing! :o

Hi Zoolander

If you found any good let me know,as i have tried to find them as well,, wife been with few of them and as i have made apointment for them as well,, they are NEVER on time,, in some cases one have to wait up to 4hrs to get in even apointment has been set,,,and sofort....sometimes dentist dont even show up,,and then reception girls just smile and say sorry,,,

Also, heard that now days they dont want to do any major dental work as best money is with the kids and they brasess,,,many of them refuse from real dental work.

But like i said,,, IF you found any let me know

• 4 months later...
can recommend .................had clean just over 500b and two filings (one down to the root) 1200b and good job well done. Dentist speaks enough english to do the job

Tryed as well and good cleaning, but follow up is something to wish for as they promice to call for more consultation but so far,, abt 3weeks now, no call...but that is typical thai, customer service. :o

cleaning for you with jus over 500,, well that is other thing,, my cleaning was 650....so no consistancy of pricing :D

Service ws nice, chair as always unconfortable but good steady hands she had and nice personality. :D

cleaning for you with jus over 500,, well that is other thing,, my cleaning was 650....so no consistancy of pricing :o

You've got more teeth Marco :D

When you passing through Khon Kaen again?

Tahaan

Maybe i was talking too much Bull s**** so she charged more...LOL :D

I'm of to work s next KK is by end of August.....was planing to go Phuket bike week but people drinking and working so they are terminated and so spoil my vacation..but next time matey,,,,