What Thai Ladys Wear

Slighlty OT, but is there actually a decent lingerie shop here in BKK that sells SEXY underwear?

Simon,

Pratunam Market on the Main Road (the one with the shopping Mall), about 300 meters after the intersection (where there is the Amari Watergate Hotel) going up (so having the Amari on your back/left side and the Mall in front of you, you make the left and walk 300 meters through the street shops, than you will se, just a little bit inside a very small soi, 2 shops selling lingerie).

They have all the Thai sized, some Bars in Nana buy from them.

The first time I bought 1 piece for my GF (I was expecting her to blast me), after a couple of weeks she wanted to go there and bought 4-5 pieces ,......

YOU WON'T REGRET, I LOVE SEXY LINGERIE.

Average price is 200 Baht and Up

Nothing worse than all those overweight Farang girls, strutting their stuff in Thailand....yuk.......

They should all be weighed at Bangkok International cust/imm ...any over 52 kg..

entry denied..... :o

Classic.^^

Many Thai girls wouldn't wear a g-string and anyway I personally hate them anyhow.

Many Thai ladys ( not working girls), refuse to wear g-strings.......im wondering why this is ?? Where i come from in farang land, alot of girls wear them....is this a Thai thing ????......its no good....coz unlike farang girls, of whom the most are over-weight......Thai girls are so dam sexy and have the body ........

they prefer a comfortable pair of pants than a thong , i cant figure it either.

a thong cant accomodate a panty liner so maybe thats why

Many Thai ladys ( not working girls), refuse to wear g-strings.......im wondering why this is ?? Where i come from in farang land, alot of girls wear them....is this a Thai thing ????......its no good....coz unlike farang girls, of whom the most are over-weight......Thai girls are so dam sexy and have the body ........

they prefer a comfortable pair of pants than a thong , i cant figure it either.

a thong cant accomodate a panty liner so maybe thats why

They have specially made feminine pads for thongs now, I don't know if they reached Thailand yet..... :o

Nothing worse than all those overweight Farang girls, strutting their stuff in Thailand....yuk.......

They should all be weighed at Bangkok International cust/imm ...any over 52 kg..

entry denied..... :o

Well in that case they should deny entry to all the fat, balding, old farang guys with less than 10 million baht in their bank account.

entry denied..... :D

Well in that case they should deny entry to all the fat, balding, old farang guys with less than 10 million baht in their bank account.

Monkeygirl calm down :D there will come a time when they weigh them in when they arrive at don muang :o

Monkeygirl calm down :D there will come a time when they weigh them in when they arrive at don muang :o

Please, the ones with speedos in their suitcases....

My GF is a size 6, so it is certainly difficult to buy her clothes in the UK (too expensive anyway...)

Well, get her to stop eating Thai food and start eating fast food/farang food (lots of pizza, burgers, fries, doner kebab, bread, etc).

In a few months, she should be able to wear the smallest size that's sold at shops over there in the UK.

:o

Cheers,

Jem

Hmmm ok..i'll go with that...but im sure all the ladys down in Pattaya would be against that...and most of the mama and papa's in Issan and wherever else in and around Thailand, would be shocked to here there bread and butter had been banned...... :o