Atm Cards That Don't Take A % Or Charge A Fee

I need a list for American banks. I am in the US now and would like to open as many as possible since they often tend to change from no fees to fees/% at some point.

Most banks either charge a fee for each ATM visit or they take a 1-3% exchange rate fee. I want to keep all of my money!

Thanks!

I need a list for American banks. I am in the US now and would like to open as many as possible since they often tend to change from no fees to fees/% at some point.

Most banks either charge a fee for each ATM visit or they take a 1-3% exchange rate fee. I want to keep all of my money!

Thanks!

Try using a telephone or, and this idea is quite novel.......................A " google " search on the internet. :o

Thought you were rich anyway?

Edited by stevemiddie

Thanks!

Try using a telephone or, and this idea is quite novel.......................A " google " search on the internet. :D

and he lived in a hi so soi in Bangkok. :o

Thanks!

Try using a telephone or, and this idea is quite novel.......................A " google " search on the internet. :D

and he lived in a hi so soi in Bangkok. :o

Well..............he maybe dreamt about it ! :D

I need a list for American banks... often tend to change from no fees to fees/% at some point. Most banks either charge a fee for each ATM visit or they take a 1-3% exchange rate fee. I want to keep all of my money!

So let me see if I understand you...you want to deposit money in a bank in the USA...then you want them to issue you a high-tech piece of plastic that allows you to withdraw this money (and often do many other transactions) from a metal box almost anywhere in the world, and you want to have use of the vast computer and banking personnel network that makes this possible, for FREE. Is that correct?

Please post the results of your search, as I would be most interested in shorting the stocks of banks that employ such a business strategy.

I need a list for American banks... often tend to change from no fees to fees/% at some point. Most banks either charge a fee for each ATM visit or they take a 1-3% exchange rate fee. I want to keep all of my money!

So let me see if I understand you...you want to deposit money in a bank in the USA...then you want them to issue you a high-tech piece of plastic that allows you to withdraw this money (and often do many other transactions) from a metal box almost anywhere in the world, and you want to have use of the vast computer and banking personnel network that makes this possible, for FREE. Is that correct?

Please post the results of your search, as I would be most interested in shorting the stocks of banks that employ such a business strategy.

Nationwide and The Post Office do in the UK. Nationwide do: excellent exchange rates, zero commission, 4.25% interest on current account, no charges for using any worldwide ATM and no charges for any foreign purchases on credit card. They have saved me a fortune and this is the reason I'll bank with them for life.

Maybe not such a bad business strategy, huh?

the idea that looking through the yellow pages or searching google will answer his question is silly. the text and phrases used on banking sites is designed to mislead. even if a site said to do what OP wants, I would not believe it until i got my statement, so him coming on here and asking is perfectly reasonable.

jonniebkk,

there are businesses that offer exactly what you speak of, as mentioned in this thread. now dont you feel lsilly?

Nope. What I always find amusing is all the guys pissing and moaning about ATM/Credit Card/wire transfers fees on this site. Like they expect banks and other financial service companies to provide these services for free. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE. You will pay for it one way or the other...either as a direct charge (which I prefer as then it is easy to compare the cost) or in no/low interest rates, bad service, bad exchange rates, or in other hidden fees.

I have no problem in looking for the best deal...but to want something for nothing strikes me as the height of silliness.

"So let me see if I understand you...you want to deposit money in a bank in the USA...then you want them to issue you a high-tech piece of plastic that allows you to withdraw this money (and often do many other transactions) from a metal box almost anywhere in the world, and you want to have use of the vast computer and banking personnel network that makes this possible, for FREE. Is that correct?"

I have a Schwab ATM card, and I do not pay a fee for either US domestic or international withdrawals.

jonniebkk,

there are businesses that offer exactly what you speak of, as mentioned in this thread. now dont you feel lsilly?

Nope. What I always find amusing is all the guys pissing and moaning about ATM/Credit Card/wire transfers fees on this site. Like they expect banks and other financial service companies to provide these services for free. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE. You will pay for it one way or the other...either as a direct charge (which I prefer as then it is easy to compare the cost) or in no/low interest rates, bad service, bad exchange rates, or in other hidden fees.

I have no problem in looking for the best deal...but to want something for nothing strikes me as the height of silliness.

Ahem, I refer the honourable gentleman to the reply I made a few days ago. I'll also add in: Nationwide's service was excellent as well.