Pinned: Useful Immigration Information - Visa Descriptions

I,ve just used the pinned visa facilites and found them very useful and informative.

Baring in mind it is this time of year, i thought i,d try the pinned section and give our mods a bit of a break in their hectic schedule.

To all the mods and admin on behalf of all of us.

We all know and appreciate the splendid work you do daily for our benefits and Kudos are well deserved.

Someone a couple of days ago asked if Lopburi slept by the computer as he seems to always respond within a short space of time, ( as do the others within the visa section ) it was just that he mentioned Lopburi by name and i said as a joke, he has a bell that rings when someone posts something.... :D

No bull**** or other motives intended in posting this, just a bit of consideration in return for what we get within a short time of posting.

I wanted to try and find the info relating to the 90 day notifications for confirmation of address anddddddddd....

I have never thought to use them before due to the differing conditions that apply across country.

I noted that most of what i wanted to refer to was in this section :- Pinned: Useful Immigration Information - Visa Descriptions

The amount of info within this pinned section is unbelievable and from what i saw, must cover practically everything that is required along with paper work ect.

I personally would recommend everyone to click onto it and just have a gander for yourselves.

While i,m in this section a well deserved happy new year to all the mods and admin in the visa section for 2008 not only from myself but for all who you have helped over the years.

marshbags :D:o

Yep, I agree Marshbags, Lopburi does seem to be everywhere, and on the case. Posters ask if anyone/someone can help, and invariably it turns out to be Lopburi. I think he should have his own (paid) site!

If I see a "Last Post by..." his good self I drop everything and head straight there. Good post M.

I,ve just used the pinned visa facilites and found them very useful and informative.

Baring in mind it is this time of year, i thought i,d try the pinned section and give our mods a bit of a break in their hectic schedule.

To all the mods and admin on behalf of all of us.

We all know and appreciate the splendid work you do daily for our benefits and Kudos are well deserved.

Someone a couple of days ago asked if Lopburi slept by the computer as he seems to always respond within a short space of time, ( as do the others within the visa section ) it was just that he mentioned Lopburi by name and i said as a joke, he has a bell that rings when someone posts something.... :D

No bull**** or other motives intended in posting this, just a bit of consideration in return for what we get within a short time of posting.

I wanted to try and find the info relating to the 90 day notifications for confirmation of address anddddddddd....

I have never thought to use them before due to the differing conditions that apply across country.

I noted that most of what i wanted to refer to was in this section :- Pinned: Useful Immigration Information - Visa Descriptions

The amount of info within this pinned section is unbelievable and from what i saw, must cover practically everything that is required along with paper work ect.

I personally would recommend everyone to click onto it and just have a gander for yourselves.

While i,m in this section a well deserved happy new year to all the mods and admin in the visa section for 2008 not only from myself but for all who you have helped over the years.

marshbags :D:o

Agree with you,sometimes we all should look first at the informations available on the site before askink the same question for the hundredth time.

First of all myself!

Happy 2008.Sabai dee pi mai! :D