What Is It With Thai Girls That Like Half Thai,

IamMaiC

Listen I am a good guy and I don't consider myself that good looking I am married also When I met my wife after our little courtship I mean before we got married she wouldn't let me out of her sight?? Jealous?? Or is this how Thai girls act around Half thai and half farang man?? It's hard to explain :o I mean is this what Thai girls are attracted to now due to thai television and music?? or ??

I can't answer to your questions as I like/love someone for who he is. Not his nationality. Not his race. Not his money in the bank.

If I one day met an Aussie who was young, cute, financially secure, and everything, but he's got this sick attitude that Thai women are gold diggers/scammers/after money only. Not only I wouldn't fall for him, I would as well say P1ss Off to his face. See where I'm coming from? :o

It's so they can walk around with their half/half and not feel like a prostitute.

AND

They have all the soft merits of a western man and Thai lady can get what she wants.

AND....this is a just maybe, but maybe the half/half has more sausage as well. :o

I can see what you mean about the prostitute thing.

Yes my wife was surprised that I don't either drink or smoke and I am also a one woman man

You'll have to ask my wife about the last one :D I don't know about real thai men to give you an accurate report :D

I can't answer to your questions as I like/love someone for who he is. Not his nationality. Not his race. Not his money in the bank.

If I one day met an Aussie who was young, cute, financially secure, and everything, but he's got this sick attitude that Thai women are gold diggers/scammers/after money only. Not only I wouldn't fall for him, I would as well say P1ss Off to his face. See where I'm coming from? :o

There is a physical attraction at first true? and then you find out about how the person thinks feels and breathes later on right that is what i was getting at I am not saying I am god's gift to women Far from that but it was like she had a dream of hers come true that when she finally found out that i was Half/Half Then it was like a big change My wife's friend is the same way she wanted to know if i had a brother or not do u see what i'm getting at?? was this cause by western influence and thai movie stars or what??

Edited by IamMaiC

thai girls are crazy for looks.usually half childs r very good looking.they love to show off.

usually thai men r not that good looking.regarding money factor,i have seen that good thai girls never care for it.coz they r well educated.and they can find money by themselves.

thai girls are crazy for looks.usually half childs r very good looking.they love to show off.

usually thai men r not that good looking.regarding money factor,i have seen that good thai girls never care for it.coz they r well educated.and they can find money by themselves.

Actually thats a good point you've erm .........pointed out.

I think Thai women are very vain indeed. Lots of them have these pictures of themselves done by a proffesional, where they get all done up. So if they have a handsome boyfriend, that too is a compliment to themselves.

When you tell them they are pretty they say "No I not pretty lady".

You should see the reaction when you say "Ok you're right, I agree with you, you not pretty lady then".

Piece of of advice.........DUCK & COVER!!! :o

My g/f loves half Thai half farang babies and kids. She also thinks half/half movie stars - male and female - are much better looking than pure Thai. I think it's the farang nose that she likes - she's always saying "She's had her nose done" when I say a pure Thai girl looks good.

Its Rubbish that money means nothing, whether they have the earning power or not, they still have the same ideaology. If you have lots in the bank and they dont, they will question why you dont put some into their account, idea of saving it for future doesnt seem to come into it. I have seen this many times with friends married to well educated Thai girls.

As for liking farangs, most say its because they think we are going to be more faithful than the thai man, we look different and we have much better incomes, allowing them more luxury. The only constant here I have seen is we look different!!

As for your original question maiC, I would guess having half thai would give her face, you have the 'thainess' they like to crap on about, and you have the 'western' attributes of hopefully faithfullness and lots of cash.

Could you seriously tell me, Rooboy, which prison exactly in Thailand you are staying in?  It must be devastating?  I will try visiting you next time with some clothes and most importantly some toothpaste!  Cause it really stinks!

:D  :D (throwing up)

This rootosser is just another agitator like that wank spaniel from Hua Hin...some sad little loser hiding behind his keyboard with an attitude... :o

In general, Thai's seem to love look kreungs, half thai & half something else.

It's not about money. It's just a kind of fashion, many celebrities, movie stars, pop stars etc are look kreungs, e.g. tongchai mcintyre, johnny nuvo, christina, tiger woods.

Maybe it's because they are not so far from a thai look but have something exotic, brown hair, white skin, long noses, whatever, something similar and something different at same time ! So they are cute and attractive to thai eyes.

In general, Thai's seem to love look kreungs, half thai & half something else.

It's not about money. It's just a kind of fashion, many celebrities, movie stars, pop stars etc are look kreungs, e.g. tongchai mcintyre, johnny nuvo, christina, tiger woods.

Maybe it's because they are not so far from a thai look but have something exotic, brown hair, white skin, long noses, whatever, something similar and something different at same time ! So they are cute and attractive to thai eyes.

A bit off-topic (?), but can anybody give details about 'Bird' (Tongchai McIntyre) and his 'missing' member? My g/f told me someone cut off his John Thomas and I thought she was joking... :o

Man, you sure do like your shirts IamMaiC :D, actually I like them myself. Where did you get them? :o

Does anyone know if the Thai military servicemen get smart suits like the US? ###### that looks sharp (as demonstrated by IamMaiC).

Do you mind if I interrogate you RooBoy? Age/location?

Man, you sure do like your shirts IamMaiC :D, actually I like them myself. Where did you get them? :D

Does anyone know if the Thai military servicemen get smart suits like the US? ###### that looks sharp (as demonstrated by IamMaiC).

Do you mind if I interrogate you RooBoy? Age/location?

Actually all in the US believe it or not I love dragons have them all over my room on my car and other places I have a dragon tattoo. The Fav shirt that many thai people like is the black one with the white dragon on the front. I been to some get togethers of friends wearing that shirt. I remeber when i saw it No way was it getting away from me. :D

Mostly I seen Thai soldiers in the combat uniforms not sure what they look like all dressed up, I'm glad you like it and that's an old pic I should get my uniform out of mothballs and let you see what it looks like now. You should see the United States Marines Dress Uniform What I like about it It is modeled after the US Flag Same Colors Red White and Blue :o I'm sure Thai soldiers look good also. Maybe check the internet for pics??

I appreciate all the responses but the thing is i don't think i'm that attaractive maybe following what thai girls say about themselves "Not a Pretty Lady" Yeah right, I'm not going to say what thai women do to me :D I mean my wife says the same "I'm not pretty" Rubbish Thai women are beautiful When she saw my pic for the first time she say you "handsome mak mak" Why you want ugly lady!!

I'll post her pic on the website I attached that Erawan looked at. I heard about the part that thai girls want cute babies, My friend is vietnamese and his dad is farang and he is handsome and he has three sisters and all of them are beautiful they look like movie stars.

Its just got to be about the white skin and the fact that amongst Thais they can pass themselves off as being Thai

My wife told everyone in her village I was from the US So I guess when people came to see what i looked like They were expecting a Farang, I had one person say ohhhh he not farang he thai man :D

One girl said to me you sure you love you wife?? :o I hope she was joking :D

Actually thats a good point you've erm .........pointed out.

I think Thai women are very vain indeed. Lots of them have these pictures of themselves done by a proffesional, where they get all done up. So if they have a handsome boyfriend, that too is a compliment to themselves.

When you tell them they are pretty they say "No I not pretty lady".

You should see the reaction when you say "Ok you're right, I agree with you, you not pretty lady then".

Piece of of advice.........DUCK & COVER!!! :D

Yes med box you better duck and cover if you say that little ditty again that you told thai women she not pretty :D if you not cover a vital part it might be duck food!!! :o