Dentist In Silom Area

Wolfie

I need to find a decent Dentist in the Silom/Sathorn area for a reasonable amount of work (need my fang's cleaning and sharpening)

I need someone who speaks reasonable English, as my Thai isn't good enough to explain what i want/need doing. Also someone who's reasonably priced, whilst i don't mind paying good money for good work, i don't want to be given a silly bill at the end of it all. Preferably someone who will accept appointments out of hours (around 6pm onwards) - I think I'm going to need a root canal and a crown (but i will let the dentist advise me on that), and I'm a big baby when it comes to dentists and needles, so also someone with a good 'bedside' manner

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in Advance

The toothless one

DC One. Hands down...best in my opinion. Had much work done here. Located on soi Yenakart (which is sort of in your neighborhood). Farang friendly...but of course "expensive" is dependent on many factors. I think it's reasonable and the facility is top notch. I've actually fallen asleep during every one of my 4 root canals there (yes...I have bad teeth) and Dr. Dueanpen is highly recommended for root canals. Her bedside manner is great and she gives Novocaine without ever feeling the needle. DC One

Edited by StrongView

I need to find a decent Dentist in the Silom/Sathorn area for a reasonable amount of work (need my fang's cleaning and sharpening)

I need someone who speaks reasonable English, as my Thai isn't good enough to explain what i want/need doing. Also someone who's reasonably priced, whilst i don't mind paying good money for good work, i don't want to be given a silly bill at the end of it all. Preferably someone who will accept appointments out of hours (around 6pm onwards) - I think I'm going to need a root canal and a crown (but i will let the dentist advise me on that), and I'm a big baby when it comes to dentists and needles, so also someone with a good 'bedside' manner

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in Advance

The toothless one

Panthip Dental Clinic 02-236-5002 on Patpong Rd. Khun Panthip is a world class dentist. You will need to schedule an appointment as she is very popular, fluent English speaking and reasonably priced.

The root canal and crown she did for me was 11,000Baht

Think some of the 'private' clinics may be guilty of advising work not really needed.

Used most of them in the area and finally settled at Bangkok Nursing Home (BNH HOSPITAL) Dental department.

One of the lady dentists is a stunner too :o:D

Bangkok Christian Hospital in Silom Rd has a dental section, open late and weekends for those who work office hours. Bf had a tooth out a few months back about 500 baht and a filling for 800. It's not fancy shmancy but very clean and professional.

I'm dentist-phobic and like StrongView highly recommend DCOne in Yen Akart (short taxi ride from Silom). Have been to two different dentists there recently, both spoke perfect english and were very good at helping me relax & explaining their procedures. Not cheap though, checkup and clean was around 3,500 baht.