Sending Flowers To My Tgf

Big P

Money would probably be much more appreciated. Seriously.

There are several expensive flower delivery sites on the web but remember that this is not a tradition here so you are paying a high markup for this type of service.

Chocolates in this heat are not normally available and the price for the few gourmet suppliers is likely to be very high. Filled chocolates is not something many Thai have ever eaten.

i can recommend the services provided http://www.gogoflorist.com/photoback.htm

they also provide a 'PhotoBack service' which is a more personal way to have flowers and gifts delivered anywhere in thailand and at any time, day or night.

when they deliver the flowers or gift they can take a digital picture of the recipient and take a written feedback message from them. the picture and message can then be emailed back to you...

perhaps a photo of your gf bouncing up & down on a fat germans 'plumbing', whilst orally pleasing his grandfather at the same time... & an apropriate message... 'thinking of you' .... :o

You are well intentioned and we all like to be romantic by sending flowers.

But common sense prevails here chocolates melt and are not really appreciated

Beautiful flowers are everywhere you look but money does not grow on trees

Start sending her money 3000-6000bt per month 3000bt will cost you the flowers

So have a long think about it.

Lombori duke69 Bangkok helicopter are right

When I first came in here I was GREEN and I wanted to do exactly the same send flowers.

perhaps a photo of your gf bouncing up & down on a fat germans 'plumbing', whilst orally pleasing his grandfather at the same time...  & an apropriate message... 'thinking of you' ....  :D

:o:D:D :D You can't say that!!! like it!! :wub:-_-

From Australia Interflora will do an excellent job - The money sending advice is ok but no matter where a girl comes from (country or background) flowers are appreciated.

My advice stick with the flowers and forget grandpa let him look after himself. :o