Anyone Living In Or Around Mukdahan

liberty67

Are you moving to Mukdahan City? I live in a small village in Kalasin, just 7 kms. from Mukdahan and 3 kms. from Roi-et. Issangeorge.

I think you need to check your map. Mukdahan is about 3 or r hours drive from Kalasin. Maybe you are mistaken with Mahasarakam. This is near Kalasin. Mukdahan is on the Mekong river across from Savannakhet in Laos.

To the original poster, there are a few farang living in and around Mukdahan. An american guy there has a coffee bar near the Ploy Palace hotel. His name is Ralph, and he will know of more farang in the area. A lot of farang use Mukdahan to do there visa trips when on a multi entry Non Imm visa.

Enjoy the area. Its small, quiet but interesting.

Sezzo, I do not have to check my map, I have been living here for 4 years and am quite aware of where Mukdahan is. I was just there on Monday, my house to the Mukdahan Immigration Office is 82.4 kms. and took me one hour to drive. Mukdahan to Kalasin City is about a two and one half hour drive. Maybe you should look at your map, look for Hwy. 2042 going west out of Mukdahan and follow it to the Kalasin border about 4 kms. further you turn left and go 6 kms. and come to my house, however as the crow flies it is about 7 kms. and Roi-et about 3. I am talking about the provincial boundaries, not the cities. Issangeorge.

Sezzo, I do not have to check my map, I have been living here for 4 years and am quite aware of where Mukdahan is. I was just there on Monday, my house to the Mukdahan Immigration Office is 82.4 kms. and took me one hour to drive. Mukdahan to Kalasin City is about a two and one half hour drive. Maybe you should look at your map, look for Hwy. 2042 going west out of Mukdahan and follow it to the Kalasin border about 4 kms. further you turn left and go 6 kms. and come to my house, however as the crow flies it is about 7 kms. and Roi-et about 3. I am talking about the provincial boundaries, not the cities. Issangeorge.

My aplogies to you. When I hear of place names I automatically think of the cities rather than the province.

Sezzo