Print-on-demand Machine - For Short Run Books

brahmburgers

Any reasonable leads appreciated. Am garnering info at this stage, as I don't have extra money to invest. But am curious about the type of machines that 'print-on-demand' businesses use - when they purport to print a small number of books at a time.

When I googled it, I got some sites that had big Heidelburg-type printing presses, but they seem too heavy duty for what I'm aiming for.

2nd hand in decent condition would be cool, but Thailand is not fertile ground for 2nd hand things.

Any reasonable leads appreciated. Am garnering info at this stage, as I don't have extra money to invest. But am curious about the type of machines that 'print-on-demand' businesses use - when they purport to print a small number of books at a time.

When I googled it, I got some sites that had big Heidelburg-type printing presses, but they seem too heavy duty for what I'm aiming for.

2nd hand in decent condition would be cool, but Thailand is not fertile ground for 2nd hand things.

Let me know if sucessful and I can bring a bit of work your way. At least 50 books two to three times a month. Just PM me!