Hollywood Buddha..

kwiz117

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understasnd exactly what you mean Kwiz. Although, it wouldn't bother me if you sat on a statue of Jesus head...But... If you sat on a stuffed Garfield Cat Doll I would of course have to condemn all of Sri Lanka for that.

Just a little joke :o

Hey! Don't joke about serious matters!!!

If that Kwiz branleur sits on Garfield's head I will have Colombo nuked into a pane of glass!

I am probably least tolerant of intolerance.

Me too! ... I can't tolerate jews, arabs, catholics, spics, gooks, farangs, and bigots.

Is that why people say you're a <deleted> ?

Trollers do not consider as people.

To eductae your uneducated d i c k head, read this part too.

There is a difference between Dog's and People.

Dog's do anything they want..attack anyone..bite anyone..go and f u ck on roads..but still they can be trained.. Now the problem with d i ck heads like you is..no way you can be trained ... so it's a disgrace for Dog's if I call you a ..

kwizz117 - congratulations. You are the winner of the ###### thread of the month.

Any sort of sympathy someone might have had disappeared after the 2nd line of your xenophobic bigoted hate filled post.

Why cant you follow the middle path?

Take off your trouser..go to mirror..turn back....that's the middle path for you..

kwizz117 - congratulations.  You are the winner of the ###### thread of the month.

Any sort of sympathy someone might have had disappeared after the 2nd line of your xenophobic bigoted hate filled post.

Why cant you follow the middle path?

Take off your trouser..go to mirror..turn back....that's the middle path for you..

its so refreshing to have a laugh at this topic

things have been so serious recently....

what with Hairy palms ladyboy threads and DJ Pat talking about bar girls.

geeeezzzz....

Kwiz please step up.

you are being challanged by some people here and all you seem to be doing is making silly comments and abusing people.

if your gonna post, then at least post something constructive.

:o:D:D

Kwiz needs to be taught how to speak/read/write English by a Native English speaking teacher before he can elevate his argumentative stance into something intelligible , that's the reason for his lack of communicative eloquence.

Oh yeah also it's because he's a c r a p , s h i t sucking piece of human waste that should have stayed in the last ladyboys ass that his father raped in columbo.

But we won't go there.... :o

Aha!

Now I see why your avatar has both its arms wafting about!

You're pulling both your penises!

(I should have detected this earlier ... you could never have become so stupid just pulling one!)

So So..what made you to think about Avators all of a sudden.. ?

Anyway..in the future don't make trolling so obvious..

:o

Let your middle finger guide you to the middle path, Kwizzy-poo!

This is what happen when you troll.. tends to lick others balls..without even realizing that it is not directed at this troll name..

Come and lick my middle finger now.. :o

You obviously have too much time on your hands worrying whether I have the Stars & Stripes or the Thai flag as my avatar.

(Mr. Boonmee)

Cuz' the one I really liked with the dog pooping was already taken. Jeezzuss, you guys have way too much free time on your hands!!

(Mr. Spee)

Thanks Mr. Boonmee, thanks Mr. Spee, for answering the questions why you have choosen the Thai National Flag as your avatar. It's perfectly clear.

So So..what made you to think about Avators all of a sudden.. ?

I was trying to figure out how you managed to exhibit more masturbation-induced brain cell damage than is medically possible.

Theoretically, you should have gone blind and bats long before you reached such nadirs of masturbatory stupidity.

One of my colleagues (a Christian) diagnosed that you are suffering from the little-known monophradite syndrome ... ie: you were born with two sets of male genitalia ... and you became such an idiot by stromping both of them mercilessly since you reached puberty a couple of weeks ago.

I should have made the same diagnosis, but as a Buddhist I'm aware that monophradites are traditionally slaughtered at birth in Sri Lanka, and this knowledge made me overlook it as a possibility.

Tell me, Kwizzy-poo ... are your parents apostate Buddhists ? If not, why are you still alive ?

Dog's do anything they want..attack anyone..bite anyone..go and f u ck on roads..but still they can be trained.. Now the problem with d i ck heads like you is..no way you can be trained ... so it's a disgrace for Dog's if I call you a ..

What about Yankee dogs ?

What about Yankee dogs ?

Huh? :o

Personally, I think blowing up huge ancient statues of the Buddha in my opinion is a wee bit little more serious than someone being shown simply sitting on his head, don't you think?

The degree of anger generated by sitting on the Buddha's head is directly related to one's personal take on the whole thing and his ability to understand himself and everything around him.

Actually, Mr. Kalashnikov, that quote regarding the Taliban Blowing up the Ancient Buddha Statues in Afganistan was actually from one of my own posts, way back on page 5 of this thread...Here :wub:

Oops!

I was going to blame it on Alzheimer's, but I'll blame it on Dakhar's lack of quoting. -_-

It's ok, happens to the best of us... :D

And Rod, you do remind me so much like my dad!  :D

Your dad is homicidal ?!?!?!?

Yes, Even though my father his incredibly smart and spirtitual guy, I grew up with a Psycho Dad !

Plus he was and still is a Buddhist also! But like you, he has and still have many Demons..

Just one of many examples, when I was eight, I once saw my dad ( Who looked like a 6 foot 3 version of Vin Disel with hair ) get into an argument with a guy, and then pull the poor bastard out of his car and beat the living crap out of him! Also, there is nothing like having your father try to teach you to meditation, and then hitting you if you don't do it right.... :o:)

I sometimes try to remind him ( from a safe distance,he was a fourth degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do :( ) that if it wasn't for my being born, he would have most definitely been sent over to 'Nam... :)

Fortunately medication, old age, and enlightenment has mellowed him out much... I still love him though :D

My Father taught me many things about Buddhism, and I'm pretty sure that if he was more patient and a better teacher, I would have also been a Buddhist a long time ago.. :D

I agree With you Totally! Thai people need to beware of the American Christians, because they are Now Chartering Whole Plane Loads of Christians to come to Thailand to try to make Thailand a Christian Country. You need to take a Stand against this kind of Oppression NOW!

http://www.geocities.com/the_webninja/Chri...y_is_a_Lie.html

http://www.geocities.com/the_webninja/4.html

I should have made the same diagnosis, but as a Buddhist I'm aware that monophradites are traditionally slaughtered at birth in Sri Lanka, and this knowledge made me overlook it as a possibility.

Good to have a Buddhist Doctor here.

Keep lying..Keep trolling.. but try to be bit realistic.. so that you will be able to make all others believe that all your avators and troll names are real..

You are an American for sure..

BTW..are you from Hongkong? You know why I asked it.. Don't you? :o

I agree With you Totally! Thai people need to beware of the American Christians, because they are Now Chartering Whole Plane Loads of Christians to come to Thailand to try to make Thailand a Christian Country. You need to take a Stand against this kind of Oppression NOW!

http://www.geocities.com/the_webninja/Chri...y_is_a_Lie.html

http://www.geocities.com/the_webninja/4.html

You get another thread here about this..

They do not come to spread Christianity. They come for sex. They have abused basically all kids in the name of god in your country. May be you are one of them. I do not know.

When they come here..you may see those familiar faces again.. :o

Guess who'll get most votes for most-gone-nut on the forum?

Yes, Kwiz, I will vote with all my 10.000 usernames I have in this forum!

Just to destroy Buddhism and Sri Lanka in one masterstroke!

Fiend.

PS- I will have you know that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Sri Lanka outside of the people. :D They have some great beaches, so hold on to your user names, and do not destroy Sri Lanka. :D

PSS- Kwiz used to be a nice enough guy. Once he even said that I made sense. :o Hoping it's a phase.

Guess who'll get most votes for most-gone-nut on the forum?

Yes, Kwiz, I will vote with all my 10.000 usernames I have in this forum!

Just to destroy Buddhism and Sri Lanka in one masterstroke!

This is for you only..

Thanks for admitting the amount of trolling you do here.. Go on and do it.. and then see the outcome...

just my 2 cents....

this whole string seems so unreal.

reminds me of the sort of brainwashing done by the nazis during wwII. the communists during the cultural revolution. the anti-american discussions in the middle east. ..the list goes on.

rallying people to kill, to hate others.

scary...