Leuk Krueng

monkeygirl

I am Half Thai and Half Farang, I am Married to a Thai Woman I tried with Farang Women before but Never went out with a Thai believe it or not. I don't live in Thailand though. Live in the States. I have dated Farang Women Mostly until two years ago When I met My Wife.

My Wife has told me about Thai men and even though I am half thai she will never date a 100% Thai man again, she was married before me when she was younger and she had nothing but headaches He use to drink and smoke heavily I drink but not much i don't smoke either

Are you Thai?? and you look Farang? :o

I think it's in my blood.

No really Ever since i was young i wanted to date an asian girl most of the ones i knew or met already had BF's Most of the Farang women i met thought i was handsome but then it never lasted anyway with them. Then I met my wife, I don't know this is definately the one I wanted all my life Maybe it's a good thing I never dated an asian woman because now i know what i missed :o

I am half thai half farang, but i look like i am only farang to about 9 out of 10 people. grew up in farang countries, so only dated farangs and am actually kind of repulse by others. interesting how the half/half males go for the thai women. all the half/half females i have met go for farang boyfriends.

do you mostly get spoken to in thai or english? are you more nationalistic to one country or the other?

I am half thai half farang, but i look like i am only farang to about 9 out of 10 people. grew up in farang countries, so only dated farangs and am actually kind of repulse by others. interesting how the half/half males go for the thai women. all the half/half females i have met go for farang boyfriends.

do you mostly get spoken to in thai or english? are you more nationalistic to one country or the other?

I get the same thing I look thai to some people and i look farang to some people My mom still is not sure what i look more like :o Even though I am half/half dated mostly farang girls I wonder why blondes most of the time. Two years ago i married a Thai woman. Go figure huh.

I get spoken to in both languages Thai and English Speak Thai to my mom's side of the family and speak english to dad's side of the family I grew up in the states but born in thailand but there was always something missing in my life So i went to visit where i was born and somehow i feel like a better person. But I do have to say my heart is in the US. but glad to see both sides of my background. :D

1/2 Teochiu (Chiu Jeau) half 1/2 Jeen Haw (Fujien).

:D

Are you still thai then? :D

A good question- oddly for someone who posts this way on this thread, Heng has gotten quite touchy in the past when I contrasted him with the "real" Thais.

Surely as much a 'real' Thai as you are a 'real' man, eh Steve? Yeah, legally (all the documents appear to say so)... well... hmm... yeah, pretty much.

:o:D

1/2 Teochiu (Chiu Jeau) half 1/2 Jeen Haw (Fujien).

Are you still thai then? :o

110% Thai

110% American

110% Chinese

(in spirit)

mai kau jai!

Can you introduce a little bit more?

Like having a checking account and two savings account. I transfer my equity between all three accounts as is most convenient and profitable, at the speed of light. So yes, I'm all three and then some.