Leuk Krueng

monkeygirl

Iam half Lao and half Dutch. Most say I look like a Lao, but sometimes they say I look like an arab..  :o

Do you speak "passa isaan", thai, dutch and english then? :D

yes i do, but my lao and thai isnt great, improving it at the moment.

Welcome on board, anyway!

Hey just seeing if there are other half Thai/half Farangs living here. Do you prefer to date Thais or Farangs or both? I'm married to a Farang, never been interested in Thais. I also look just like a Farang, got the white genes.

I asked this question before in a post I am half thai and half farang The thng is my wife says I am not Farang Farang is for white people :o Monkeygirl do you consider yourself Farang? According to Thai people that is the word for white people from another country not even other asians from another country are considered Farang even though they are! So confusing

not even other asians from another country are considered Farang even though they are!

But farang, derived from Frank (as in France and Franconia), just means European, a wider generalisation than the Greek frankos.

It does not mean foreigner? My dad is not from europe and he's called Farang by my wife's family :o

Hey just seeing if there are other half Thai/half Farangs living here. Do you prefer to date Thais or Farangs or both? I'm married to a Farang, never been interested in Thais. I also look just like a Farang, got the white genes.

I asked this question before in a post I am half thai and half farang The thng is my wife says I am not Farang Farang is for white people :o Monkeygirl do you consider yourself Farang? According to Thai people that is the word for white people from another country not even other asians from another country are considered Farang even though they are! So confusing

i know what farang means. and i said i look like farang, not that i am one. i consider myself leuk kreung. in english, i just say i am half Thai/half American. I can't get away with saying I'm Thai or I would stop at that. I'm just super-pale and have white girl features. :D

i know what farang means. and i said i look like farang, not that i am one. i consider myself leuk kreung. in english, i just say i am half Thai/half American. I can't get away with saying I'm Thai or I would stop at that. I'm just super-pale and have white girl features. :D

Who is Thai?? Mom or Dad?? My Mom is Thai

Mr Samran is a harsip - harsip and happily married to a farang lady. He is also a most worthwhile contributor on ThaiVisa.

awww shucks. Very Kind words Dr PP.

While my mum was born in BKK, she is half aristocratic Burmese, half Chinese. My Grandad was born in Shanghai apparently. Grandma got kicked out of the family when she married a poor chinese fellow.

Dads side is mostly Irish, with a bit of either Spaninsh or Maori thrown in with a great great grand dad. Not sure yet, but we are checking out the shipping and immigration archives from that time.

Who is Thai??  Mom or Dad??  My Mom is Thai

Mom is Thai. You so rarely see couples where the man is Thai, although lately i've been seeing a lot of them. wonder what difficulties they have?

I have not seen it yet Farang woman and Thai Man Mostly Farang Man and Thai Woman. I guess one day I will