Can Anyone Help Me With The Title Of A Song

Sh0wt1me1

I was in Udon Thani a few weeks ago and heard a song that I can't get out of my head but I don't know the name of it. The band at yellow bird played it alot and the whole crowd really got into it and sang along with them so I think it might be popular. The biggest problem is I'm not exactly sure of the words. Someone there told me the title I think but I can't remember it, I think the last word may be jai??, you hear kon mai in the chorus and the artist is female. The beat at the beginning of the song reminds me of the beat in the beginning of James Blunts "You're Beautiful" if that is any help. I know this isn't alot of information but if someone can help me with the title it would be greatly appreciated.

Yep, I know, I know!

"Dum-de-dum-de-dum-de-de,

Dum-de-dum-de-dum"

Yeah, I'd know it anywhere. Prefer their earlier stuff, though... :o

Nah, that's "do do do da da da" by Police, nothing like the OP's song :D

I was in Udon Thani a few weeks ago and heard a song that I can't get out of my head but I don't know the name of it. The band at yellow bird played it alot and the whole crowd really got into it and sang along with them so I think it might be popular. The biggest problem is I'm not exactly sure of the words. Someone there told me the title I think but I can't remember it, I think the last word may be jai??, you hear kon mai in the chorus and the artist is female. The beat at the beginning of the song reminds me of the beat in the beginning of James Blunts "You're Beautiful" if that is any help. I know this isn't alot of information but if someone can help me with the title it would be greatly appreciated.

Try Thai female artist ' Punch': 'Ying Kwa Sia Jai' or 'Pai Jai'

Edited by Maigo6

There are many songs by female singers ending with "jai". If it really is "Punch" then that's narrowing it down but there are still several:

Ying Gwaa Sia Jai

Phae Jai

Nee Khue Khon Sia Jai

Plae Wah Young Hai Jai

Jai Laek Jai

Bpleung Hua Jai

However, I don't think the beginning of any of them really sound like "You're Beautiful".

Perhaps you could upload an mp3 clip of you humming the song? :o

There are many songs by female singers ending with "jai". If it really is "Punch" then that's narrowing it down but there are still several:

Ying Gwaa Sia Jai

Phae Jai

Nee Khue Khon Sia Jai

Plae Wah Young Hai Jai

Jai Laek Jai

Bpleung Hua Jai

However, I don't think the beginning of any of them really sound like "You're Beautiful".

Perhaps you could upload an mp3 clip of you humming the song? :D

:o:D Love it!

Probably not it but Ngao mai khao jai by Carabao and Parn will stick in your head.