Paypal To Western Union?

As many here, I´m also trying to get some of my funds from Paypal into THB the cheapest and easiest way possible.

I´ve seen Western Union signs here in BKK, and I don´t think it would be too hard to transfer some of my money, to myself in cash. I´ve read many reports on ebay scammers or even thai girls who get paid by their Farang sponsors by just sending them a number and she will get the money once they pay (or the opposite!). Can I pay myself?

Has anyone done that?Any inputs?

Cheers,

V

As many here, I´m also trying to get some of my funds from Paypal into THB the cheapest and easiest way possible.

I´ve seen Western Union signs here in BKK, and I don´t think it would be too hard to transfer some of my money, to myself in cash. I´ve read many reports on ebay scammers or even thai girls who get paid by their Farang sponsors by just sending them a number and she will get the money once they pay (or the opposite!). Can I pay myself?

Cheers,

V

From paypal ? instant payout ! i doubt it, ..let me know if it works, i have to wait up to 7 days for it to clear into my own bank account , :o

Get the paypal ATM card and your problems are over..whats the problem?

Not possible for most of us!

# Eligibility. At this time, the PayPal MasterCard ATM/Debit Card (the "Debit Card" "ATM/Debit Card" or the "Card") is offered to U.S. and, in limited circumstances, select non-U.S. PayPal users only. Users that are offered a debit card will need to complete the following application requirements, if they have not already done so:

1. Have been a PayPal member for at least 60 days

2. Have registered a credit card where the monthly statement is sent to a physical street address (not a P.O. Box). PayPal will only mail the Debit Card to this address; periodic statements and transaction information will be available on the PayPal website and not by mail.

3. Have linked a bank account to their PayPal account and verified control of the bank account

4. Have opened or upgraded to a Premier or Business account

5. Upon review by our Account Review department are deemed as being an active member in good standing within the PayPal community.

If you are a US citizen still with a valid US address it is well worth getting the debit card. It makes my live here so much easier, costs only $1 transaction fee to take money out at a Thai ATM. (Bank of American charges $5 a pop!)

And no fee, actually i get 1.5% cash back, when using the card at a store.

Plus exchange rate is not too bad (except if you let a cashier charge your card in USD)

Last time I asked ... the gal whipped out a camera from under the counter and took my photo.

Not sure if she thought I was a shonky looking character, or just a hansum man :o

Anyway, I hoofed it sharpish like.

Naka.

Cheers,

V

Yes you can withdraw money from Paypal to a Thai bank account. I mean that you need to have a Paypal account with Thai address and a account in a thai bank,

You can use too a Thai bank account ( i used Kasikorn bank ) to make interbank fund transfer using a Internet bank account. This way is very cheap as Paypal can be very expensive to move money from different country.

dino