Dj Pat @ Liquid Lounge This Saturday

DJ Pat

I'll be spinning here this saturday, feel free to join if you're about. The club is relaunching itself after taking on new ownership who is my mate and he's asked me to help him by playing some well known house music.

Liquid lounge is close to Chong Nonsi BTS between Silom Road and Surawong Road at 72 Narathiwat Ratchanakarin Road, on the other side of the smelly canal where the windmill is.

I'm too old to be cool but we'll see tis saturday...

DJ Pat, what is the cut off age for still being cool. I'm 37; can I still be cool or am I over the 'cool' hill? I think I might be on the edge of teatering over into the realm of the uncool. :o

hey DJ, wassap wid da place man, its always empty when i walk past, which is quite often, in the evenings. all i see are waiters walking round an empty room. it looks good, but the location sucks big time. i have been walking by the site from the time it was an old shop house, to the time the last proprietor renovated it, i witnessed him swatting flies for months before he sold it to your friend. it should've been located down across the street at narathiwat where the other bars are. this location is for tourists who come by the bus load to eat at somboon seafood next door. i'm sorry to say it doesnt have the right vibe man. best of luck, i hope you can change all that.

hey DJ, wassap wid da place man, its always empty when i walk past, which is quite often, in the evenings.  all i see are waiters walking round an empty room.  it looks good, but the location sucks big time.  i have been walking by the site from the time it was an old shop house, to the time the last proprietor renovated it, i witnessed him swatting flies for months before he sold it to your friend.  it should've been located down across the street at narathiwat where the other bars are.  this location is for tourists who come by the bus load to eat at somboon seafood next door.  i'm sorry to say it doesnt have the right vibe man.  best of luck, i hope you can change all that.

I'm so sorry to butt in dude, old chap, but I think in order to elicit a response from 'da main man', what you mean to say is:

hey DJ, wuzsap wid da place man, its always empty when ah' walk past, which be quite often, in de evenin's. all ah' see are waiters walkin' round an empty room. 'S coo', bro. it looks baaaad, but da da.mn locashun sucks big-ass time. What it is, Mama! ah' gots' been walkin' by de site fum de time it wuz an old shop crib, t'de time da da.mn last proprieto' renovated it, ah' witnessed him swattin' flies fo' monds befo'e he sold it t'yo' homey. it should've been located waaay down across de street at naradiwat where da da.mn oda' bars are. What it is, Mama! dis locashun be fo' tourists who mosey on down by de bus load t'eat at somboon seafood next doo'. i'm so'ry t'say it duznt gots' de right vibe man. 'S coo', bro. best uh luck, ah' hope ya' kin change all dat.

:o

DJ Patricia, eye need too no watt kind of tuneage ewe r gonna play. Dew ewe play hop hip? or dew ewe play rapper music? eye have my bro and sum friends who want two go out butt oui have a certain taste in tuneage sew oui need two no watt ewe play. thank ewe four everything dewd