Scumbag Farangs

Dr. Burrito

What city/town in Thailand has the highest percentage of scumbag farangs?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

> Phuket,FULL of ladyboys last time I was there,say no more.

Phuket is not the same as Patong.  I actually quite fancy Phuket, but of course I wouldn't live anywhere near Patong, ...

Same here - I lived there for two months, then moved out even though I had paid for three months. The place was just too crazy for me - maybe OK for others that like craziness :D .

As for Ladyboys, it is amazing how many there are in Patong, Karon and Kata. I always keep an eye out for them when I go to Karon for a late night (up to 3 am) burger at a food stall. Purely because they look so incredible - some are stunning, some are scarey (e.g. a man's face on a woman's body), all are interesting.

It's also interesting to see them during the daytime shopping at Big C or Tesco's.

But I daren't look at them too long - my g/f gets a certain look in her eye.... :o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me when/if I'm wrong , but doesn't a large percentage of the convicted/suspected Paedo - scum seem to be associated with the North ,ie Chiang Mai?

Flamesuit donned.

:D

There's one less as he's been "exported" back to OZ! :o

As for Ladyboys, it is amazing how many there are in Patong, Karon and Kata. I always keep an eye out for them when I go to Karon for a late night (up to 3 am) burger at a food stall.

:o Should that have been bugger?

Cheers Mango :D

Shopping with my Thai fiance last week,At Tesco's in deepest darkest Ilford,Essex,I wondered off to get some popcorn,and i nearly died,2 Thais,One fem and the other a lady boy without the makeup,

So off i went to get my partner,Spooke to her in Thai,about Katoey,Wearing sua sii daeeng,They only walk around the corner as i blurted it out,

Scared the ###### out of me,Absolutely last place i expected to see one.

.As for Ladyboys, it is amazing how many there are in Patong, Karon and Kata. I always keep an eye out for them when I go to Karon for a late night (up to 3 am) burger at a food stall. 

:D Should that have been bugger?

Cheers Mango :D

Da.mn spell checker :o

well after reading all this lot it strengthens my opinion that Mr Thaksin and his friends are right in imposing stricter measures for foreigners visas in Thailand...

Why is it so?

Whatever foreigner coming to Thailand spends money in Thailand.

Money coming from abroad or generated in Thailand because they are there.

If he has no money, he has to leave, I do not think any Thai will subsidize him.

So, why should you limit the amount of money you get from the foreigners by limiting the amount of tourists coming in or foreigners living here?

Beats me... :o

well after reading all this lot it strengthens my opinion that Mr Thaksin and his friends are right in imposing stricter measures for foreigners visas in Thailand...

Why is it so?

Whatever foreigner coming to Thailand spends money in Thailand.

Money coming from abroad or generated in Thailand because they are there.

If he has no money, he has to leave, I do not think any Thai will subsidize him.

So, why should you limit the amount of money you get from the foreigners by limiting the amount of tourists coming in or foreigners living here?

Beats me... :o

hi.. daveinthailand...

me neither, thats why I agree with tougher policies and not total deportation! :D

hi.. maisonjai...

yes so long as they are tourists bringing money in its ok, but what happens if they overstay, run out of money and get into something seedier?

I simply mean there are a lot of overstayers around? I naturally exclude current tourists from this equation... as you rightly point out they pay for their sins - just like me! :D

amarka

I agree with punishing the serious overstayers, there is no excuse for it!, also the sex offenders and lager louts.

This does'nt warrent the stupid comments by some people, ie- all people in pattaya are the same, or bar owners are sickos who employ prostitutes.

That is rubbish. (not directed at you by the way)

I simply mean there are a lot of overstayers around?

Believe me, Amarka, there is a lot of overstayers having money from abroad.

Not many living on Thai generosity for foreigners without money... :o:D

hi..maisonjai,

perhaps we misunderstand each other, i dont mean get rid of everyone, I am sure there are plenty of ex-pats who can warrant their stay in thailand.

but there are also plenty who should be kicked out too - so making stricter rules is an attempt to filter the good from the bad, - not sure it will work though! :D

amarka