Arch Supports/shoe Inserts

xwteee

Arch supports/shoe inserts : where can i buy them in Bangkok ? :o

In the Wave Building near Ploenchit BTS Station, there is a medical supply store on the ground floor. They sell inserts.

Phloenchit station is located somehow between the shopping areas of Chitlom, Rajadamri road, and round Siam Square, and the 'tourist' area of lower Sukhumvit road. By itself there is not that much to find around this station, except for those who are looking for home improvement. Home Pro has a large 'do it yourself' store located at Wave building, and connected with a skybridge to the Phloenchit skytrain station. The ground flood of Wave building also has a store selling all kinds of medical equipments, worth checking out if you need something like that.

Arch supports/shoe inserts : where can i buy them in Bangkok ? :o

In the Wave Building near Ploenchit BTS Station, there is a medical supply store on the ground floor. They sell inserts.

My question was a bit unclear, actually I mean arch supports/shoe inserts which are especially made by a technician. Anyone who knows ?

Edited by xwteee

Working as flight crew I've had multiple problems with my foot. There are several places that you can go. The best I found I was www.footcontrol.net which is the foot control center at the end of Charon Krung road near the Bangkok Bridge. I have tendinitis/flat feet and this guy (farang) has a shop made me custom inserts which cost 4800 baht. Well worth it! I've been wearing them since April and my feet feel great!!

I've also used St. Louis Hospital and Bangkok Nursing over the years but was never completely happy with the work they did on the custom made inserts.

Working as flight crew I've had multiple problems with my foot. There are several places that you can go. The best I found I was www.footcontrol.net which is the foot control center at the end of Charon Krung road near the Bangkok Bridge. I have tendinitis/flat feet and this guy (farang) has a shop made me custom inserts which cost 4800 baht. Well worth it! I've been wearing them since April and my feet feel great!!

I too am a satisfied customer of Henry's (Foot Control). I have his E-mail address as [email protected] If he has changed his E-mail address, it would be helpful if you would return here to confirm that.

I've also used St. Louis Hospital and Bangkok Nursing over the years but was never completely happy with the work they did on the custom made inserts.

Okay ! :o